Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶

My pov!!!!!

I was shocked to the hear the news that our family friend Albert uncle and his family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 was brutally killed by his secretary...... By hearing this, I suddenly dropped the phone and started crying in such way that river🌊 flowing through my cheeks.

 By hearing this, I suddenly dropped the phone and started crying in such way that river🌊 flowing through my cheeks

As Lee Jong Suk was near me, he came to me and tried to console me, but I was too uncontrollable in that moment. He sat beside me and started asking what was that call.....and what did the person say. I wasn't able say a single word.......so he unknowingly hugged and patted my back and said, " it's okay.....it has already occurred. All will be fine....stay strong💪 ......" I was little bit comforted and I said what I heard in the phone📱. He felt sorry for them, and he said that he would go and call my mom, and say her this.......but refused him. If she would know this she would be in a great shock and may even collapse as Mrs. Albert was the best friend of hers. So I said him, I would say her tomorrow morning and insisted him to go to sleep as it was already early morning of 4:30am.

At that time my mother woke up and came to see me, if I came back from the hospital🏥 and opened the door and saw us sitting next to each other. She smiled at us and asked us "when did we come home?" Lee Jong Suk replied that we came at 2am this morning. While looking at me, my mother asked," were you crying?? See how your face has become red🔴 and see the eyes swollen.....why? What happened??" I said her nothing happened and as lack of sleep my eyes were swollen. But she came near my face and showed me the tear droplets present on the cheeks. While I was about to say the situation, I got a phone call📲 from my father saying that the person who was in ICU got consciousness and doctor👨‍⚕️ said that he would be shifted to the ward. I gave the phone towards Lee Jong Suk and said him to talk with my father. He went outside and I said her to be strong and not to over hurt herself....and I told what happened to the uncle's family. She said that even she got the same news yesterday evening, but it was all fake as she visited Mrs. Albert to check whether the news is true or not....... I was fully relieved from her words and hugged her tightly and said," I am sorry mom, if I had done any mistakes before which hurt you" and even I asked her "who spread that fake news and what will they get by Albert uncle's family death?" My mom said," they only spread that fake news as they are going to tour toward Australia and coming back after 2 months.....so to get rid of thieves they decided to spread this fake news." She again hugged🤗 me and kissed 😘 to my forehead, at that time I saw Lee Jong Suk who was about to come in, but he stood there with tears in his eyes. Later he came in with a small smile in his face, even though he was sad.

 Later he came in with a small smile in his face, even though he was sad