Scene 10 Going To Meet Mother👩‍👦

Lee Gyu Won's pov......!!!!!

My bestie 🥰 told me that....." Many more happy returns of the day 🎂🎉🎊🍫 my little princess👸...... Have a great future and stay always blessed😇.......
And I am extremely sorry for wishing you so late this year....as I was having very bad moments in past two days. Don't think that I'm giving you reasons for wishing late. I am sorry........"
I told her to not ask sorry once again and mentioned that ' in friendship there is no sorry and no thanks.' We both talked for two and half hours continuously and I said her that I would go with the person whom I met him with my mother that day and wallet guy...... as it was late and my roommate was already sleeping I told that I would hang up the call and we shall meet personally on some day.
I hung up the call and I saw that there were two missed call from from Lee Min Ho and there was also the text message saying we would be leaving at 7:00 am tomorrow morning. I thought of calling him, but it was already late so I didn't call and texted him,"okay....I will be ready at that time"

My alarm was ringing......I slowly opened my eyes and sat on the bed. I had my bed coffee☕ and went to get fresh up. I dressed up and packing things to take with me, there I got the text from Lee Min Ho saying that he would be here in 10 minutes. As I was already ready to leave......I picked up my belongings and came to the parents lounge and sat waiting for him.

He came and he gave me a call and I quickly came out of the dorm. He was wearing casual wear of white colour......he was looking very handsome

He asked me to give my bag and told me to get into the car

He asked me to give my bag and told me to get into the car. We left our dorm and I asked him that where were we going......as I don't know which place we were going to. He said that, "we are going to see my mother......to introduce you for her......" I suddenly thought what he was thinking... He looked at me and said not to think too much and laughed at me. I made my face small like I was embarassed.

We came near the restaurant, and he asked me, " will you have some breakfast and coffee?" I said that, " I already had my breakfast in my hostel. If I need to join you, then I would like to have a cup of coffee. You have your breakfast...."

We had our breakfast and coffee. And left to his mother's place. We arrived there at 9:30 am. There were many cars parked in front of that place. He told me to get down the car and keep all the belongings in the car, except the phone. We both got down the car and a person came near him and told him that all were waiting for us to arrive. I was quite nervous and I stepped back to go there.
So he held my hand and told me that," don't be nervous, I will be with you....... come we shall go in" I then went with him. There were many people and all were having a doubt that who am I and why am I with him.... and why was he holding my hand....????

We went inside the hall and we prayed to his mother and later those who were assembled in that hall asked me who am I and why was I with him??? I was struggling to what to say....... suddenly he said them, " she is the one whom I have after I lost my mother......she will be one of the family member in the future........." I was startled to hear that and looked at him in a fraction of the second after he said that.

He dragged my hand and took me near the beach and told me that," please don't take that seriously as I said in the flow and many of them would misunderstand us. So I said that, please forgive me for what I said there in front of them." I told him, " I didn't misunderstand what you said and to save me you said this. So there is no mistake you have committed."

As I don't know anything about his family except his mother

As I don't know anything about his family except his mother.....so I asked him about his family. He told that," I am having my father and younger brother. My father is a businessman and my brother is studying in medicine department in the same University of mine. But, my brother is living alone without our contact except my uncle. I am completing my studies this year and upholding the CEO position in my father's company. And I am still waiting for a girlfriend in my life......she should be same as my mother in her kindness, caring for others and behaviour to small children...... I always think that will I get such type of girl for me. These are the details of mine....... Any other questions for me??" I answered him, " no..... nothing...."

His father's secretary came and called us to the hall as all were leaving the place and going home. We went there and all of them bid their goodbyes and left. I asked him, "shall we watch the sunset before we leave from here??? As it is already time for sunset....." He said okay. So, we stood near the beach and watched the sunset and left for our home. I called my mom, that we were near our hometown so she told us to come home and spend some time with them.

I told him about this, first he refused....but later when I forced him we head towards our hometown......... On the way, we saw an unusual ritual where the people were....................

_______________________
_________________
......................
................
..........
.......
....
..
.