Scene 47. Watching a Horror Movie 🧟...... and Lack of Sleep....😪

My pov.....!!!

Lee Jong Suk opened the door, there was a person standing covering his face except for the eyes......like wearing a mask and holding a bottle in his hand. Meanwhile, the phone of Lee Jong Suk rang. He told to take the call and talk, so that he will handle with the stranger. I went to pick up the call....at the moment I took the phone, the call ended. I placed back the phone on the table and was going towards the door. Again the phone rang..... The received the call.
[This is the conversation between me and the person]

"The person on the other side: Dude, what's up?? Long time no see, after you transferred to the other hospital for your internship.......

Me: excuse me, I am not Lee Jong Suk. He is outside the house with someone. After he comes in, I will tell him that you called him.

The person: Oh....!!! Sorry!!! I was not knowing that his girlfriend is living with him. You are his girlfriend right??? You are the one who is going to perform the dance with him right??

Me: (suddenly, I was startled at the moment when he asked me that I am Lee Jong Suk girlfriend) girlfriend........????

The person: Yeah

The person: Yeah.... Lee Jong Suk said that he has a girlfriend who is 3 years junior to him?? Are you the one??

(From my side there was no reply for more than a minute)

The person: hey?? Are you listening?? Am I audible??

Me: Yes, I am listening to you and you are audible. The answer for the first question is right..... I am his girlfriend. But, you mistook the situation. He is there in my house and he will be leaving for his house now. As for the dance competition, you are 100 % correct that I am the one who is going to perform with him day after tomorrow.

The person: oh okay....I was just talking about you guys that all!! Don't get angry..... I called him to inform that the competition is postponed as per the lockdown. Any further information, I will inform him.

Me: (when he told me to not to get angry... I thought I might have sounded harsh for him) I will tell him about the postponement. Thank you for the information."

He hung up the call telling that, "we his friends were eagerly waiting for you to come with him for the fest. As every year,he was the one who came alone when all others were with their partners. I wish that the lockdown should be completed as soon as possible, so that we can conduct the fest. Okay....tell him to call me when he is free. Bye bye!!!"

I thanked the God for the postponement of the competition as I didn't practice the steps properly. After a while, Lee Jong Suk came in and told that, " the one who came by wearing a mask, because his car engine was heated and he was not having the cold water to pour to the engine. And as there are no provision store nearby, he stopped here for the water and after giving the water, he thanked me and left." I nodded for his explanation which was detailed. He came near me, I was wondering why is coming to me?? What does he needed from me??