Scene 2 Keychain changed my day🥰

Lee Gyu Won's pov......!!!!!!!

It was a hot day where sun 🌞 was like a ball of fire 🔥.......... I was running late for my class at 2pm........ I suddenly realised that I forgot to bring my assignment📒 that was given last week which has to be submitted today....... Again I rushed towards my dorm.

While I was in a hurry...... someone's keychain which was hung was grab by my umbrella🌂 which was stuck in my bag🎒..... When I went to my room there I found that a keychain was stuck to my umbrella🌂....... The keychain which I got was very unique and there named as LMH......in bold letters.
I thought of returning it to that person.....but actually I don't know anything about him........

Later, as it was already 3'o clock

Later, as it was already 3'o clock. Hence I didn't attend my class as my professor will not leave to enter the class even if any student comes a minute later, after my professor👨‍🏫 enters the class....... As I didn't attend my class, I went out to find that guy in the same area where I rushed to the dorm........

I walked all over that place and couldn't find anything about that person........again I looked at that keychain, while touching the base of the cycle keychain......there was a locket in which there was a paper rolled over there.......and it contained the information of that person....
It addressed that name of that guy was Lee Min Ho and he lived in the Dillon's Street...... I thought of going there by myself and returning back his belongings to him.....

While I thought of going there......I got a call from my mom, then I remembered that my mom had come to visit me......then I rushed back to my dorm and met my mom with a guy who was tall about 185-187cm, with sparkling eyes......... I asked my mother who is that guy?????

She answered that he was the one who helped my mother from gang of thieves

She answered that he was the one who helped my mother from gang of thieves....and she said that his name is Lee Min Ho and also said he is studying in Harvard University.........

I was surprised to hear that name....as I was having the keychain named Lee Min Ho....... And I introduced myself and asked him if he was there around Coffeyville at 2:00pm????
He answered "Yes".....then I showed that keychain which I was having......he grabbed it and asked where did I find that????
I said that while I was rushing to my college it mistakenly snatched by my umbrella 🌂.....so I was finding a way to return this to the owner of the keychain.......

He was impressed by my that kind of attitude and thanked whole-heartedly..... Even me and my mother thanked him for his help.......... We all spent some time nearby coffee shop and my mother said she would be leaving for home........

Lee Min Ho said even he would also leave.....and drop my mom till the bus stop........

They went on their way and I bid my farewell to my mother and hugger her........ They left the dorm...... When I came back to take my belongings present in the visitors hall, I saw there was the brown wallet present on the table where Lee Min Ho was sitting...........

 When I came back to take my belongings present in the visitors hall, I saw there was the brown wallet present on the table where Lee Min Ho was sitting

I took that and went to my room and I opened my wardrobe and kept that wallet to return to him if I find out his phone number...... As it was already 6pm....we are not allowed to go outside of the dorm.......hence I thought of going to Dillon's Street to find Lee Min Ho's house 🏠 the next morning........

hence I thought of going to Dillon's Street to find Lee Min Ho's house 🏠 the next morning

___________________________
__________________
..................
...........
.........
......