Scene 36. Darkness ⚫ Curiosity.......

My pov......!!!!

    I saw the group message which read that there will be no class today even then, we need to attend the school as our school chairman is  suffering from the fourth grade of cancer....and all of us have to attend the prayer to wish a happy news to the college and their families. I read that and told my mother and the Lee Jong Suk who was there...... My mother wished that our chairman shall be cured as possible. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk opened his phone and by seeing that he said to hurry up fast and we need to be in the school within 10 minutes. So, I told my mother that we are leaving now and I will call her when our chairman shows some of the improvements in his health. And left in a hurry. When I went out of the house, Lee Jong Suk brought the car in front of the gate. I waved to my mother and sat in the car.

 I waved to my mother and sat in the car

   On the way, he got a call.....as he was driving, he told me to pick up the call. So, I picked up....and it was an unknown numbered call. When I received it, the person told that, "not to come fast anymore as we lost our chairman of the school. Come to the hospital at around 12 o'clock as his daughter is coming from from the Australia who will be arriving at 12:30pm to the school. So, you don't need to come now....." and hang up the call. I told him to turn the car as our school chairman is no more........and we need to attend the funeral at 12 o'clock. When I told to turn the car, he said looking at my eyes.....," Once we will go and see and then we can confirm it...."and headed to the school.

  At the  school, all our staffs were  very busy moving here and there. I told him to not to get down as all the lecturers seem to be busy. Even though he told me to sit in the car until he comes..... I agreed to him and waited in the car. While I was sitting in the car listening to music, I saw a person who was similar to the guy who was going to kidnap me yesterday. So, I got off the car and in the hurry I didn't even take my phone with me and followed that guy. While I was following him, that person went to the patient's ward with a bag with him in his hand.

As I was wearing my white apron, I went to the ward to which he went by holding a writing pad and covering my half of my face with mouth mask

As I was wearing my white apron, I went to the ward to which he went by holding a writing pad and covering my half of my face with mouth mask. There I was just stood like I am noting down the condition of the patient, but instead I was hearing what that guy talks to the patient. The patient was a girl of similar age of me. I thought that she might be his daughter who is being hospitalized for having a renal transplantation. While I was writing down the condition he started to talk to his daughter....." I am sorry ddal, I failed to kidnap her yesterday.....but, I surely will go to her disguise and take her from her house and give her to the one who told me to kidnap her from which he promised me to give money for your treatment...... I hope you can live like before as happy as possible." By hearing his words, I was shocked for a moment and left the writing pad and just ran outside to the parking slot where the car was parked.

While running, I hit a person who was walking in front of me

While running, I hit a person who was walking in front of me. I told him sorry and passed from his side......and went to the car. But, the car door didn't open as I closed while leaving in search of that guy. While trying to find another way to open the door, my clothes seemed to be wet. So, I looked at my clothes.....but, instead of wetted by water, it was wetted by the blood flowing from my elbows. As the blood flow was more I felt like I was dizzy.

   When I opened my eyes, I was lying on the bed and a nurse was standing beside me. I asked her why am I here and who brought me? She told that, " you were hurt and the blood was lost so much from the wound. We gave a bottle of blood and a person of middle age brought you here saying that you were unconscious in the parking slot. If it was late, you might be in severe condition..... See that person came here" and showed me pointing to a person. When I saw that person, he was the one who tried me to kidnap yesterday. By seeing him I started to shiver and told that nurse to not to leave me alone and asked her for the phone so that I can call my parents, as I was not knowing the number of the Lee Jong Suk. When the moment she gave me the phone, suddenly all the doctors called all the staffs for the funeral of the chairman, so she told that she will go there and come back soon and went off.

    I took out the drips and went outside of the hospital to find Lee Jong Suk. I thought that he would be attending the funeral, hence I rushed there. While I was going there, someone suddenly closed my eyes and dragged me to somewhere. I tried to ask for help but, no one was coming to help me. I was locked in a dark room and the man came to me and asked that why am I not trying to scream or escape from him. I didn't answer to his questions.....he yelled at me and gave a warning to me saying that, " don't overdo for what you think. This time you will be not going to escape from here for more than three days until your boyfriend, what's his name?? Ahh!! Lee Jong Suk will come and find you here. I won't be leaving you until that....so, not to try to escape from here. If you do any of those things I don't know what I will do to you....... Be careful......" and went off.

   I was curious that who was the one who held me in this dark room and what will that person get when I am not there with Lee Jong Suk. But, suddenly I got an idea how to deal with that man as he is very much attracted to the money💰. So, I thought that when he comes to me then I will provoke him in the name of money and get the details from that guy. After sometime, that man came to me with the food and I provoked him and he was about to tell who was the one who made me to suffer in this condition........but there, from the outside.............

_______________________________

__________________
_____________