Scene 66 Reunion in Hospital

Lee Gyu Won's pov........!!!!!

  I asked Lee Min Ho what did his father told about Lee Jong Suk, he looked at me with a disappointed face and said, "Mianhae Gyu Won ah, my dad didn't accept him." Suddenly my smile faded and turned him to ask if that is for real? He started to smile and later it turned to a laugh, "Ah....pabo I just played a trick on you. He said he will talk with Jong Suk on Sunday. So, no need to worry now." My smile again appeared on my face and went to ride a roller coaster. 

The date was very good, when we were about to head back home, the snow started to fall and we walked in that snow holding each other's hand and it was really good to be with him.

We went back home and after getting changed I came downstairs to cook something for both, he sat in front of the kitchen counter and glancing me what I was doing.... I prepared some food and arranged on the dining table and we both sat down and had the dinner.

Later, we both sat in front of the TV binging on the Netflix with watching some series. Unknowingly, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

***

It was Sunday morning and the birds were chirping so melodiously and the lights were hitting my eyes directly, I thought that I haven't closed the window curtains yesterday while I was going to sleep, but I realized that I was not in my room and my head felt little heavy, when I looked above, there was Lee Min Ho sleeping and I was holding his hands and slept on his shoulders the whole night. My back was paining from the irregular sleeping position.

I slightly moved to stretch my back without disturbing Lee Min Ho's sleep, but suddenly he lifted his head from mine and said, "Good Morning" exercising his neck

I slightly moved to stretch my back without disturbing Lee Min Ho's sleep, but suddenly he lifted his head from mine and said, "Good Morning" exercising his neck. I told the same thing by getting up and I went to my room to get fresh up and make the breakfast.

I went to the kitchen to make some food, and meanwhile Min Ho was in his room getting fresh up. He came out of the room when I was placing the food on the dining table. I smiled at him and he did the same. When we were done eating, he got a call and after telling "yeoboseyo" his face turned into a shocking expression with a tear in his eyes. I went next to him and sat on the chair mouthing 'what happened.'

He grabbed the car keys from the key hanger and went out to the car. As he rushed in that way, I was frightened and I was not willing him to go all the way alone. I rushed to take my phone on the table and grabbed one of the jacket which I wore the day before and locked the door and ran to the car. Thankfully he was still taking the car outside of the gate. I moved in front of the car and he stopped the car and I hopped on to the passenger seat, with a full speed he drive the car.

He pulled the breaks only when we arrived at the Kim Hyun Joong's house, he didn't even tell anything while running towards the entrance of his house. While I was thinking what is happening here and in that whole time of thinking, he opened the car door of the back seats I looked at him when he brought his father and made him to sit on the seat. I moved to the back seat and held Uncle Lee, placed his head on my shoulders. Min Ho sat on the drivers seat and drived as fast as as he can to the nearest hospital. On the way, he was looking at us for more that 10 times in a minute, and he fisted his hand and he looked very much devastated.