Scene 35. Puppy 🐶 Story.......... and a hurt........🤕

Lee Gyu Won's pov......!!!!!

I woke up to drink some water, I heard the footsteps from the outside. So, I went to see who it was. There I saw, someone was going outside. The puppy which was brought started to bark and it went following that person. By seeing the puppy running, I went behind it calling it....... The person stopped at the gate and saw backward and took that puppy with him and just went off. I shouted at him to come back and give the puppy back. I followed him until the end of the road, but I couldn't get the puppy back. I came back to the house and the door was locked. I called for Lee Min Ho to open the door, but no one came out and I thought he might be sleeping deeply so, he couldn't hear my voice. Hence, I sat on the steps which was present next to the door. I was starting to get cold as the winter is about to begin. I rubbed my hands and gave the warmth to my feet and leaned on the wall......as I was sleepy, unknowingly I slept there.

After sometime, the car headlights hit me and the sound of the car was heard. I slowly opened my eyes..... From the car, Lee Min Ho came with Kim Hyun Joong.

Lee Min Ho came to me and asked me what am I doing here? I told him that someone came and took the puppy with him and when I came back the door was locked and I even don't know the password for the lock

Lee Min Ho came to me and asked me what am I doing here? I told him that someone came and took the puppy with him and when I came back the door was locked and I even don't know the password for the lock.......so, I sat here. While I was saying, I was shivering and rubbing my hands to generate some heat. By seeing me like that he gave his coat.

Kim Hyun Joong went towards the door and opened the door and called us to come inside

Kim Hyun Joong went towards the door and opened the door and called us to come inside. Lee Min Ho held my hand and took me to the living room and increased the temperature of the room. He went inside the kitchen and I looked at the place where puppy was present and I recalled those moments and I started to cry....... He brought me a cup of coffee and asked me why I am crying?? I told him that, "I am upset on me as I couldn't save the puppy that we brought. I am feeling guilty that I let go of him without chasing after him. I am sorry for him" and I cried like I lost one of the beloved one in my family. He consoled me by saying that I didn't do any wrong and as for the dog maybe that person was the owner. So, the puppy went with him and comforted me. He told me to drink the coffee before it becomes cold.

After drinking coffee, Kim Hyun Joong told that he is having a pet in the backyard kennel which is similar to the puppy which is lost. I told him to show where it is. He took me to the backyard......there I saw a puppy which was not similar to the one which was lost, but it was actually the one it was lost. I took up the dog and hugged it and my eyes were filled with tears and later I thanked him to brought that puppy back. But, Kim Hyun Joong said that, " I have done nothing so, don't thank me.... instead go and thank Lee Min Ho who brought this puppy back from that person who was trying to kidnap it. While we were coming back home, we saw the puppy and it was screaming loudly....so, we thought that something is fishy and went there. He fought with that guy and brought back the puppy. Hence, thank him for bringing this back." By hearing this from Kim Hyun Joong I ran towards the house to meet Lee Min Ho as soon as possible to tell him how I feel about him by doing this biggest thing to me...... I went to the kitchen, he was washing the dishes. He saw me and asked "did you see the puppy? How was the surprise?? Are you happy by seeing that it returned safely??" I just went to him and told a big thank you and asked him, " why will you be doing me the things which I will be so touched? And I will be always be in the situation that I need to be depended on you......I don't want to be always dependent on you. But, every time I will be always dependent and you will always help me in one or the other way... Thank you for your help and I will always be grateful for you" and turned around and went inside.

I was not able to stand there as I was fully emotional and I was unable to hear the words which he was about to tell me

I was not able to stand there as I was fully emotional and I was unable to hear the words which he was about to tell me. Later, I relaxed myself and went to him as he might feel that I neglected his words and just went off without listening to his words. So, I went to him....but I couldn't find him in the living room or in kitchen. I thought that he might be sleeping as it was tiresome day...... So, I didn't go to his room. While I was about to go to the room to sleep, I heard someone calling for help from the garden. Without hesitating, I went outside of the house but there I saw Kim Hyun Joong stuck his leg in between the metallic rods which were present in the garden to construct the garden hut. So, I rushed towards him to help him. He looked at me and told me to call Lee Min Ho as I will be unable to take the out from his leg. But, I told him that I can and tried to take that off, but I couldn't. Hence, I told him to wait there and rushed inside to call Lee Min Ho for help.

I went to the room....but there he was sleeping soundlessly. Oh the one side, I was not willing to wake him up,but on the other side, I had to wake him up to save Kim Hyun Joong. So, I called out for him for many a times but he didn't wake up. Then, I thought to go near him and wake him.....when I was going towards him, he turned towards me. I called his name near him, but he didn't wake up.....so, I held his hand to wake him up. At the time, I held his hands, he was whispering that...............

 At the time, I held his hands, he was whispering that

__________________
____________