Scene 8 Special Day With A Special Person ☺️

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!!

Lee Min Ho said that we arrived at the destination and said me that, " today is the special day for you.......but you have forgotten about that. Wait for the surprise by sitting near the lake there."

I started to think what is special today and I opened my phone to take some pictures as the place was so nice

I started to think what is special today and I opened my phone to take some pictures as the place was so nice..... I was having many missed calls and messages. Suddenly, I got a call from my mother....I picked up the call and asked her why did she call from that time??? Is everything alright??
She wished me, " Many more happy returns of the day 🎂🎉🎊🍫.........stay blessed my dear daughter.......may all your dreams come true.....kiddo" then I realised that, it was December 3rd. I thanked my mom and I said her, "I am missing your birthday cake 🍰 which you make mom...... I manage the time to come home this weekend......." She asked me why was I busy without receiving the calls?? I said her, phone was in silent hence I didn't get to know that you were calling. She said it's okay and have some good time today with my friends and celebrate the birthday party well. She hung up the phone and there came the Lee Min Ho.

He came near me and asked me to close the eyes. I closed my eyes and he said to move forward with closing the eyes, I suddenly turned around to look at him....what was he going to do if I fell down that to on my birthday...... He held my hand and asked me to close my eyes again and we came to the wonderful place, and said me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes where I saw, the birthday cake 🥞 and the lunch on the dinning table. He slowly came near to my ear👂and whispered," HAPPY BIRTHDAY" It was too unexpected for me.......and I was astonished by the treat.

He said me to cut the cake 🍰, before cutting the cake I made a wish and I cut the cake and gave a piece to him.....but he said that I should taste it first and I ate a bit and I said him that the cake is delicious. We started to have the lunch, while we were eating I said him, " thank you so much.....for making my birthday so special......it is the first time I am celebrating my birthday without my family members and celebrating with someone I like personally. Even though, my parents make my birthday celebration so much fun, but this birthday is very special to me and I always keep this in my memory. Thank you very much.......🥰" I don't know what he felt, but just came near me and gave a hug to me.
I was confused that what was he doing??? He then went back to his seat and asked me, "all the food preparation here is done by me.....is it good??

In excitement I told him," it's really awesome to eat and even see

In excitement I told him," it's really awesome to eat and even see......I loved it😋😍" He smiled at me and he said he will come in few minutes and went out with his phone.

I took a picture of the cake and the food and sent it my mother through SNS📟. I got the reply that it was good and where did I find that place?? I replied that, "the guy who dropped you from the bus stop when you came my dorm last week...... I and him became friends as he left his wallet at my dorm. I really don't know how he got to know my birthday...... He asked me to go with him and he gave a big surprise to me...." My mother didn't reply...... I was waiting for her reply........ At that time, Lee Min Ho came from the corners of the place which was having a distance of 20-25m from where I was sitting with holding something in his hand as I couldn't see properly what was there in his hand.

     He came with a big box📦 in his hand. I wondered what was there inside it. He handed over to me and asked me to open. There was a photo frame with 9 photos. I was dumbstruck at the gift as there were pictures of mine.

I asked him when did he captured those pictures

I asked him when did he captured those pictures......he said it's a secret. I was too happy 😊 to receive that gift from him. I was also curious about how did he know that today was my birthday??? So I asked him.....he smiled at me and he didn't give me an answer. I thought he was hiding something from me.

It was about the sunset🌅....he said the sunset will be good to watch and after the sunset we would leave to my dorm. We watched the sunset and head back to my dorm.

While returning as I was asleep....he removed his jacket and covered me from it. We arrived at my dorm and he called out my name and I woke up. He said we are at our hostel. I thanked him for special treat and said him to go slowly and good night 🌃 and to sleep well......He headed back to his place and I went to my room.

My friends of my dorm, gave me a party in my room and I enjoyed it well

My friends of my dorm, gave me a party in my room and I enjoyed it well. I got a call from my bestest friend wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥞🎉🎊 and she even said sorry as she was busy and forgot about my birthday....so wishing me now. She continued to same about something that I know....but I didn't hear properly as many members were speaking with me in the room. I told her that I will call back in an hour.

All my friends went back to their room and I changed my dress and cleaned the room and I called my bestie as she was saying something. She told that, in their home..............

What was the problem that my best friend was facing??? What was she going to tell me????

Stay tuned for the updates........
________________
___________
............
......
...
.