Scene 51. Unexpectedly Oppa came......

Lee Gyu Won's pov.....!!!

Someone called my name, so I turned to see who was that. But, the person I saw was not supposed to here, instead he should have gone to my friend Oh Ha Ni as he was her brother. He called out my name and ran to me and stood in front of me. I called him, " Hyung Sik oppa?? How come you are here?? You should have gone to Ha Ni....but, why did you come here out of all the places??"

but, why did you come here out of all the places??"

He told that, "Lee Gyu Won, long time no see.... My mother told that she is here, so I came all the way here. Where is she now?? This is the surprise for her. But, why you guys are here??" I got to know that no one in the family knows about his arrival from abroad. I told him, "your mother went back home an hour ago. She just came to drop me off that's all. As I was waiting for the bus in the bus stop. At that time, aunty came by there and told that she will drop me off. Hence, she came here. My uncle is injured, so I was came here. You need to hurry up fast, or else you cannot be able to go back as the in the news they were telling that, there will be lockdown in country. So, head back as soon as possible. And tell aunty that I am very thankful for her." By knowing this, he asked me can he see my uncle as he already came all the way here? I took him to my uncle. My uncle was sleeping there...... He told that, "I will not disturb him. Come let's go. Is he alright now? What did the doctor tell about his condition?" I told him he is recovering and he will be going to be fine within a week and came outside of the hospital. He told that he will heading back home......and even told to keep this secret within me and especially not to tell Ha Ni at any cost. He said bye and went to the entrance of the hospital and stood in front of the car.

   He was standing infront of the car, instead of the getting inside the car

   He was standing infront of the car, instead of the getting inside the car. So, I went to him and asked him, why was he standing there? He told that the one who is sitting in the car gave him the ride and he introduced to that person......but, when I saw there, unbelievably the person who gave Hyung Sik oppa ride was Lee Min Ho. I dragged Hyung Sik oppa away from the car and asked him, "do you know him? How did he come with you?" Oppa told that, "I came from the airport and I couldn't find any taxis coming here, so while I was asking for the lift, that guy told me that he will give the ride as he is also coming here to meet someone. That's what he told.....do you know him??" I understood that and came to the car.