Scene 39. Apologize from the beloved one's........

Lee Gyu Won's pov......!!!!

   When I held his hand to wake him up, he was mumbling that, " Gyu Won, my dad said to say to sorry for what he did before. He did this because to separate us, but that's not the truth. In fact, he did this to test me whether I really care about you or him. He even invited you to have dinner together. I was about to say this, but you ran away after you finishing your talk..... Don't think that you are dependent on me. I never thought that your protection needs more time in the part of my work. If you don't need to be protected then, I won't bother you anymore........" By hearing his words I felt like my words maybe rash while saying those. I felt sorry for him and he looked very calm while sleeping. Suddenly, I heard Kim Hyun Joong calling for help. I woke Lee Min Ho and told about Kim Hyun Joong. He rushed to the garden.....to see Kim Hyun Joong.

    I also went to the garden, Kim Hyun Joong was bleeding heavily.... I told him to hold it tightly so that blood will not be lost so much as it's bleeding now. He told that he can't reach till there as his hands are also wounded. I went near his leg and told him to endure some pain and pressed above the bleeding..... Lee Min Ho took out the rod from his leg and told him to get up as he will take him to hospital. But, Kim Hyun Joong said that he is fine and no need to go to hospital. I insisted him to go to hospital as the injury was deep and reached to the dermis layer. Lee Min Ho told me that, " I  will take him to hospital and you lock the door properly. When I reach there and what will doctor suggest, I will inform you." They left to the hospital. I locked the door properly and went to the room and sat on the bed. It was already 3:00 am.....and I was not able to sleep in this situation of Kim Hyun Joong.

     After half an hour, Lee Min Ho called me and asked me, " which blood group is yours? Doctor is asking for B negative blood....if it's yours then, I will come to the house and pick you up.....it's very urgent." I told him that mine is B positive. He asked if any other person I know is having this blood group? I told him that I don't know..... He told that he will call later and ended the call.

     ____________________________

I woke up at 7 am...I slept by sitting on bed. I looked at the clock it was the time for my college. So, I called Lee Min Ho and asked him that, " how is Kim Hyun Joong? What did the doctor say?" He told that he is doing good and doctor said that he will be discharged within tomorrow. I told him that, " I have classes today. So, I need to go now. I will come to the hospital after I finish my classes. And what shall I do for the keys?" He told me that I should keep the keys as he has another one with him and told me to take care of myself. I booked the cab and took my things and stood in front of the gate and the cab came.

   I went to my dorm and got fresh up and went to the college. In the college, all were talking about the school chairman is not feeling well. So, there will be no classes today. I thought that I shall inform this to Oh Ha Ni, and opened the phone but the group message was already sent. Hence, I called Lee Min Ho and told that I am free now and I don't have any classes today, so I will come to the hospital to visit Kim Hyun Joong and asked which hospital? He told that to come to VIP room number 1123 in my college's hospital.  I told him I will be there and went inside the hospital.

    When I went to the VIP room, Kim Hyun Joong leg was band-aid and even though he was in pain, he was as cheerful as before and he was sleeping.

Lee Min Ho told that, "yesterday night he didn't sleep well because of the pain. So, after having breakfast and taking the tablet he slept now." I told, " it's alright and it's good to see that he is recovering soon." At that time, doctor came to check his condition. By seeing me wearing the white coat, he asked me which year am I studying? I replied that I am in 2nd year. He told me to assemble in the funeral room at 12 o'clock. I was shocked to hear those.....and checked my group messages which showed that our college chairman was dead due to his cancer. And all of us should assemble in the funeral hall at 12 o'clock. I felt sorry for his family and the college. As he was a great inspiration for all of us who used to work with us during our practical classes. He was very good person who was down to earth and didn't have any sort of making money in the college or in the hospital and treated everyone as his family. So, until 12 o'clock I  thought of staying with Lee Min Ho and asked him did he have his breakfast or not? He told that he would go home and bring some clothes for Kim Hyun Joong and while coming back he would have breakfast and come. So, he asked me that will I stay here until he comes back? I told I will be there and he went home.

   I was reading some magazines present on the shelf and that time Kim Hyun Joong got up and asked me when did I come and where is Lee Min Ho? I told him that, "I came an hour before and Lee Min Ho went to bring your clothes. Do you anything to eat? I will go and bring..." He told he doesn't need anything and asked me that not to tell anyone about him staying in the hospital or else this will become a news for the reporters. I told him that I won't let anyone know about this. At this time, Lee Min Ho came back and he asked Kim Hyun Joong how is he feeling now? Kim told that he is feeling better and he needs to go to bathroom. I understood and I told that I will be outside and came out of the room.

   It was almost 11:50 am, so I texted Ha Ni that at what time is she coming? Even though, she read the message she didn't reply. So, I called her........but, the one who received the call was not Oh Ha Ni. It was a voice of unknown person who told me that.............

__________________
___________