Scene 57 Living Together??🙅‍♀️😑

Lee Gyu Won's pov.....!!!

At that time, my phone rang and I picked up the call, there was Ha Ni in line. When I said "hello" she suddenly told that, "Gyu Won..... my brother has come to my house. I am so happy to see him coming back to my house and he also told that he will be staying with us in the future and not going anywhere else leaving us behind." Her voice showed that she is very happy and excited.

I was about to tell her that I already met him yesterday

I was about to tell her that I already met him yesterday. But, I was not willing to mood off her, so I casually responded her "it's good to hear that😊" She continued saying that, "In some way, I am very upset that I couldn't meet him in person....." I asked why didn't she meet him? She told that she is not in her house..... She is living in Lee Jong Suk because of this lockdown. I was going to tell that it's good to be together and can develop some sort of feelings in both of them, but I controlled that not telling her as this may hurt Lee Min Ho who was beside me sleeping. I was not sure if he was really sleeping or not, so I told her that I will call her later and was going to hung up the call, she told me hold on and continued, "I will send you the address of his house... there is a special event in his house, make sure to come with Lee Min Ho no telling anything to him. This is the big surprise for the brothers as I am also not going to tell him. Please bring him, so that they can talk together and call off their misunderstanding and be happy as other family. It's very touching to see them living like no one is alive in their family even though they have all the wealth, but not having the dearly ones with them. Don't you think that they should re-unite?" Her words were the same as my thinking for a while ago. And when we both meet, at that time I was going to tell her this, but thankfully, she expressed this first. As she was still in the call I told her, " We will come together. Don't worry...this will be big surprise" and hung up my phone.

Meanwhile, the voice of Lee Min Ho startled me and asked," Come again, I didn't get you-" He asked, "what is the surprise? and for whom?" I told it's my friend and it's secret and smiled at him. His look was about to put my heart on fire and I told him not to look me like that and turned towards the window to relax my heart.

  The driver asked that, "which direction is the house sir?" I told to go towards my college dorm, but suddenly Lee Min Ho stopped me by telling to go towards his house

  The driver asked that, "which direction is the house sir?" I told to go towards my college dorm, but suddenly Lee Min Ho stopped me by telling to go towards his house. I asked him I need to go to my dorm and there I need to prepare for my exams which are going to be held after this lockdown. He told that, I should be the first one to enter his new house. I asked him did he buy a new house for him. He said that he had renovated the house which I visited before, as elders say "A woman should step inside for a new things which has been developed." So, I should step in if he had his mother alive, she was the one who was going to do this, but now as she is not with us he insisted me to do that, which I was not sure whether I should do that thing or not. Later, I said that after I get freshen up, I will come to his place. For that he said that, "your belongings are present in my house." I asked him why are those in his place? And as I was knowing the rules of my dorm, our parents need to give permission letter to the leave the dorm. He told that, my parents gave the permission to quit from the dorm. I was shocked to hear that, as my parents won't allow anyone to take responsibility of me other than them, as Ha Ni's mother also requested this but they didn't agree for that. So, I was really shocked and surprised to hear those. And he continued that, " yesterday morning only I got your parents permission for this and you will be going to live with me in the upcoming days. You might be happy to live with me right?" I was not sure what to answer him for his question....then, "is that make any sense for you?? What might the people think about us? It is not that we are having any relationship between us" He was murmuring something, but I didn't respond to that and I continued, "then how can you ask me to stay with you???" I told him angrily 😡. He looked at me like when a small kid gets scolding from his parents and the look which that shows on his face like feeling sorry, it was almost the same look on his face.