Scene 33. Thought that I am going to Die .......💀

My pov.......!!!

I saw that person, who was covering his face and had a knife in his hand. He suddenly sprayed something on me.......but, I didn't get unconscious........even though, I imitated that I had become unconscious and I fell down. I left my phone in the running camera to make his face visible, if he opens the face when I fell down. I heard the sound of his footsteps, coming towards me. He lifted me in his hands and was taking somewhere. We were going in the small gap between my room and my parent's. I opened my eyes and I tried to remove his mask from his face, I couldn't take off his mask, he tried to push me from that floor. The height was about more than 16 feet...... I was scared and told him not to leave his hands from me as I will fall down. At that time, we heard the footsteps rushing towards us.......so, to escape from us, he left his hands and I fell down from there. Fortunately, I held the grills of the sideway of the portico......I started to ask for help....help...... My hands were paining and started to sweat. I thought I am going to die from falling from this height, and the one who will always help me from my problems came to think of in my first priority list in my mind. Coincidentally, the person who was in my mind came to me that is Lee Jong Suk and he held my hands which were about to slip from the grills if he was even a second late. He told me to hold his hand tightly and not to leave his hand........I was trying to hold, but because of the sweat, my hands were slipping from his hands........ Even then, he managed to pull me up and asked me am I alright??

 Even then, he managed to pull me up and asked me am I alright??

I told him that I am fine. He held my hand and took me inside the room, closed the window and asked me, "who is that person? Did you see his face? If so, how was he looking?" I told him, I have a video of appearance while he was outside the window. Here it is... And gave the phone to him. He opened the video, but that didn't contain any information of that person. He told it's not there......I searched that but, it was not there even in the recycle bin. He told me not to worry about that, and we shall check in the CCTV and asked me to give him screw driver to fix the window. Later, while I was searching for the screw driver....he observed my legs which were hurt and bleeding. He came near me and told me turn towards him and show my legs to him. I told him that, "I am okay and there is nothing to worry about me. It's just a small scratch.....it will heal within two to three days." He told that, " even though it will heal within two to three days, you need to take care of that right? Show me your leg.....I will apply some ointment on it." And took out the first aid box which was in the drawer and he first cleaned the wound. Later, while applying the ointment....he told that "it's not just a scratch but it is wounded slightly and maybe affected your dermis layer also....... So, tomorrow in the college come to the clinic and get it checked. Don't forget to get it checked, as it may leave a scar on your foot." He wrapped the wound by a band-aid and told me sleep on my bed and he will sleep on the sofa, which can be converted into a bed🛌. I told him that I was too nervous when I was holding that grills and I thought that I would die by falling from there. He told me that not to talk like that in the future and gave a hug.

 He told me that not to talk like that in the future and gave a hug

As I was scared, I asked him to sit beside me until I sleep........he told that, "I was about to say that. But, you only asked. I will be here....next to you until you sleep. Don't be scared..... I am there. Sleep well. Good night......if you need anything call me. I will help you." I slept on the bed, normally I will sleep within 5 minutes when I am on the bed. But, today I was unable to get sleep even after 15 minutes. I told him that I am not sleepy....so, he should go to bed. He said that he will be next to me until I will go to sleep. For that I didn't know what to reply him......so, I went to drink a glass of water. He asked me where am I going? I told that I am going to drink water......for that he told that, "it's here only. Take it." and gave the bottle. I drank the water and again tried to sleep. But, this time I slept well.
_____________________________________

When I woke up in the morning, I saw Lee Jong Suk sleeping in the sitting position next to me I thought that maybe he was asleep when he was watching me yesterday.

I didn't make any sound while getting up....as I didn't know when he slept. I woke up and went to the bathroom, at that time someone started to knock the door. I thought maybe my mother is knocking.....since I was brushing my teeth, I went holding the brush in my hand. There already Lee Jong Suk was woke up and opened the door...... Actually, it was not the main door of my room but it was from the secret room. There I saw, my mother standing in the room. I was shocked to see her in that compartment......she saw my wondering face and said me, "did you think that I don't knew about this room? Your father had told me about this when we first entered this house. But, I remained silent that I don't know anything about this. Yesterday, I heard your scream what happened? Why is the mud present here?? Who came in??" I didn't get to what to tell her about yesterday, if she will knows about it, then she will not allow me to go alone outside of the house......so, I looked at Lee Jong Suk to what to answer? He told my mother that, " she screamed by seeing me when I was going to change my dress. That's all aunty for nothing else she screamed." I added that, "yes that's the reason...... He didn't lock the door and I went to ask him how many pillows he need? But at that time he was changing clothes."

My mother said that to hurry up for the college and come for breakfast. She was still talking with him, so I went to brush my teeth and I came out to take my clothes and went to bath. I came out after bathing..... Lee Jong Suk was waiting for the washroom. I told him that, " while coming next time to our house, bring a pair of extra dress including your night dress. It will be more convenient for you to directly go to the college with me." He smiled and went inside. I told him that I have kept the towel on hanger and clothes are placed on the sofa and left to living room. Those clothes were brought to my cousin brother, as he will be late for the college if he leaves to his house now.....so, I gave those clothes to him. I was not sure it will be going to fit him or not....even then I gave those to him.

I went to the living room and my mother called me to come to kitchen. I went to her and she told me to set the dinning table.....I was arranging the table, at that time Lee Jong Suk came by wearing those dress. Actually, it suited very well for him.

 Actually, it suited very well for him

He came and sat on the dinning chair. My mother told me to sit down and brought the tiffin and served us. We had our breakfast and I went to get my bag for the college......and while leaving to school, I always check my group message to see if there is no class or not, so I looked at it...........
To see that, it noticed that our class is not there even then we need to attend the school as our college chairman...............

_____________________
___________