Scene 28. Father Planned........ 😲

Lee Gyu Won's pov........!!!!!!

    When I went towards the person who was standing up on the bridge.......it started to rain. I told that person to come down first and I shall help him if he is facing a problem. He turned his head towards me and gave a scary smile👹..... actually, I was so scared by looking at his face. His face was half burnt and it looked really awful.

He came down and he told me to help to his problems

He came down and he told me to help to his problems. I said him I would do...... He asked me to go with him without taking my phone and not informing anyone that I am going with him. But, I was not willing to do that.....as Lee Min Ho will go on searching if I am not there in the car. But, he suddenly dragged my hands and held me upon his shoulders and started to walk.

As I was too scared I started screaming, "HELP!!!!   HELP!!!!!!" Someone who was passing by came to help me from that scary man

As I was too scared I started screaming, "HELP!!!!   HELP!!!!!!" Someone who was passing by came to help me from that scary man.........that guy rescued me from him and left me till the car. I found that where that scary man dropped my phone and wallet was not there at that place. I went to the car, there Lee Min Ho was searching for me and worried about me walking here and there. I called out to him and when he saw me, he just came running and hugged me tightly and said, " I told you know not to go anywhere till I come back.....where were you?? Who is this man?? What's that red mark on your hands??

where were you?? Who is this man?? What's that red mark on your hands??

I started to cry😭 and told what happened earlier....he told me that, " don't cry. Why are you getting scared now, I am with you and no one will do anything to you. Don't cry....." He thanked the person who saved me and brought me back from that scary man. While, we were returning back to the car....... someone was coming from our back. I told Lee Min Ho that I hear the footsteps which is very near to us......so, that he told me to bend for a minute and sit on my knees. I bent and sat on my knees..........that guy was about to hit Lee Min Ho with a wooden stick. Thankfully, he escaped from that hit. And he started to hit that guy who covered his face with a black cloth. Lee Min Ho told me to go and sit in the car and he will come in few minutes. I went towards the car and while I was opening the door of the car, someone sprayed water like substance on my face. After few seconds, my eyes starts to close and felt I was going to unconsciousness. I was unable to talk, so I made some noise to be heard by Lee Min Ho to look towards me and save me.