Scene 54 Terrible Night..... Disgusting🤢

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!

     My mother told that the one who tried to harm my father is also admitted to this hospital and his bed is next to uncle's. I asked her what is the problem in that? She told that he is not a good person and he might harm my uncle. I told her that he will be fine and I held Lee Min Ho's hand and went towards the ward of uncle as he had not yet met him. In the ward, a nurse was dressing that person and uncle was sitting on his bed watching the guy. When we went inside, the nurse also took her tray and smiled at us and went outside. My uncle was happy to see me and I introduced Lee Min Ho to him as my friend. He told Min Ho to come near him and made him to sit next to him and told me to bring some water for him as the water in the bottle is empty. I made some sign to Lee Min Ho to take care of uncle and took the bottle and went towards the drinking water site. 

     When I came near the ward, all my relatives were standing and gazing at something.... I looked at their gaze as what were they peeping inside? I tapped on my cousin brother's shoulder and he turned around and told me to go inside as fast as possible and pushed me. I went inside and there my uncle was talking with that guy who injured him. I went and sat next to Lee Min Ho and asked him what is happened?

He told that, "that guy over there came and apologized for what he had done to your uncle

He told that, "that guy over there came and apologized for what he had done to your uncle.....and even gave a bouquet of flowers and an apple which is the symbol of apology."

I was dumbstruck by hearing those and looked at him as I was surprised

I was dumbstruck by hearing those and looked at him as I was surprised. He also looked at me showed me the bouquet and the apple kept next to the uncle. Uncle told me to go and take rest, meanwhile my aunt came and told that she will be here and be with uncle, so that we can go and take rest. First, I told her I won't go....but, when I saw Lee Min Ho I agreed to her words and went outside. There my mother and my father were sitting in front of the room...... I went to them and asked why are they sitting here? They told that, "we are going to stay overnight here... you both go home and sleep as even your cousins have gone home, i.e., our house. Probably they have already reached the place, even you should hurry to the home." I asked them did they bring some blankets with them? As the winter is starting soon. They showed me the things and told to leave fast and gave the umbrella as it was raining. But there was only one umbrella and we both needed to share that one.