Scene 49. One step👣 ahead to my Heart ♥️.......

Jong Suk's pov.....!!!

    I opened the door, the person was standing in front of the door holding a bottle in his hands and wearing a mask. Meanwhile, my phone started to ring......so, I told Ha Ni to pick up the call and talk. She went to pick the call and I asked the person who is he and what does he wants. He told that, " I am from the Jeju Island and I was returning back home, but suddenly my car stopped because the engine is heated. I took my bottle to pour some cold water to cool the engine, but I was not having the cold water. I searched for shops nearby, but as it's late all were closed. If you don't mind can you give a bottle of water. I need to hurry back home, my mother is not well and I need to take her to the hospital......please give me a bottle of water."

And he held the bottle in front of me

And he held the bottle in front of me. I told that "I don't want your bottle and wait here I will bring the water bottles" I went inside the kitchen and brought two bottles of water while Ha Ni was talking in the phone. I gave those bottles to that person and he thanked me for providing the bottle and told that he would leave now and turned around to walk off. But when he turned, he was having a knife 🔪placed in his pocket. Morning in the news, report was showing that a murderer has escaped from the prison, so I stopped him and asked him, " are you really from Jeju Island? You don't seem to be a good person.... Why are you carrying a knife with you?? If you try to cheat me, I had already reported you to the police.....don't try to escape from me so easily......" He told that he didn't have his supper, so while driving he was eating an apple 🍎, to cut that Apple he was holding a knife with him. I told him, I won't believe his words and held his collar.

He said that he will prove me that he was eating an apple

He said that he will prove me that he was eating an apple....and opened the knife present in his pocket and showed me the peels of apple. By seeing that, I left his collar and told that I misunderstood him for someone else and showed him the way to the outside. That guy went off in his car. After he was off, I went inside and closed the door. There Ha Ni was sitting on the sofa.....

    I told her why did that person come and she nodded for my explanation. I saw the clothes on which she was sat and I was about to give that to her to wear for today. I went near her.... And bend down to take that clothes and when I bent, my face and hers were very near to one another.