Scene 64 Exam tension 🤯

Lee Gyu Won't pov.....!!!!

       By hearing the sound we both rushed there to see what was going on inside, when we went inside we saw, a vase broken next to the bed and the two boys were injured, but they both were laughing and talking to each other without realizing that we both were watching their actions. After some minutes, Ha Ni made a sound which can grab their attention towards us. Thank God they noticed us from their deep talk. Lee Jong Suk came to Ha Ni and said, " Ha Niah he is my brother and we reconciled from the misunderstanding" with a big smile. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho who was sitting on the bed smiled at me and winked.

But, his handsome face was turned into almost an ugly face because of the injury

I was confused why did he wink at me and they explained how did they reunite with each other

I was confused why did he wink at me and they explained how did they reunite with each other. After saying that, Ha Ni went to bring the first aid box and Lee Jong Suk said that he will wash his face and come and went inside the bathroom in that same room.

  As they were not there, I went to Min Ho and sat next him seeing his awful face. He said that, "thank you for you and your friend who helped us to reconcile us from the misunderstanding. I need to talk to you later which is very important to us. It is foremost thing for our lives. Make some time for me later." 
I was confused about the words which he stressed most. That thinking was distracted from the arrival of Lee Jong Suk from the bathroom.

  Suddenly, in my mind I remembered the fact of them dating. So, I was eager to know what made them to prefer and like each other.

"Ah, batta!! I was wanting to ask you about Ha Ni. Will you answer to me if you don't mind?" I asked Jong Suk.

"Yeah. Sure, you can ask as you are her best friend, and now you have become a very important friend for my brother also" he said.

"It's about Oh Ha Ni. I was curious to know that, what made you to fall in love with her? As she is very simple and reserved for strangers, how did you get that feeling and when was that you realized that it's love?" I asked him.

"What was the thing which I fell for her? Is that her cute face or her words or that kindness for anyone or her innocence which lie inside that pretty face. I really don't know on what quality I started to love her. The time when I realized that I am in love with her is when the actor Kim Hyun Joong was talking to her in the college the days when she and I got transferred to the college. At that moment, I was very jealous of him and I was burning like a fire inside. At that time, I thought I might be falling for her and by spending time with her, I understood that I was already in love her" he said.