Scene 19. Puppy🐶.......... Phone Call📲.........

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!

   I went to open the door and at the door I saw a middle age man holding a bag full of vegetables  his left hand and in his right he was holding some of the files. I asked him who is he?? He asked me, "is this Lee Min Ho's house??" I told this is and called out for Lee Min Ho.
     Lee Min Ho came to the door and the man greeted him and gave the files and the vegetables. Lee Min Ho said, " Secretary Choi, please come in and have some coffee before you leave." That man told that he is having meeting with Lee Min Ho's father so, he need to leave first. I smiled at him and after he left I closed the door and came near the kitchen. Lee Min Ho was removing the peel to make the juice🍹of Avacado, by seeing that I told that it's my favourite fruit. He looked at me smiled. I said him that I would help him, but he refused me saying that I am his guest and I should be sitting without going to kitchen to help him. I asked him, he can help us even though he was guest at my home?? He smiled at me and called me to grind the fruit.
I grinded the fruits to form a smoothie and he took that and added some amount of chocolate mix to it. And poured to the serving glass and gave me to taste it.

I drank a sip of it and I was amazed by that taste and liked it so much

I drank a sip of it and I was amazed by that taste and liked it so much. I told him it tastes good and thanks for the juice. I asked him, the person before was his secretary?? He told that, "that person is my father's secretary named Choi Eun Jung. He is the most trustworthy which I have seen for the post of secretary. Usually, my dad seem to be more work conscious and always focus on the work than the personal matters. But, because of Secretary Choi my father had got some time for the family members also. Even though he is my father's secretary, if I needed something and if I would ask him, he will do the things what I will say. I think that he is one of the family member." I understood that the secretary Choi is the most important person in their company and family.

I told him, I need to leave now as I need to submit my assignment tomorrow in the class which I have not started yet

I told him, I need to leave now as I need to submit my assignment tomorrow in the class which I have not started yet. He told that if I need any help, he would help me. But, I was not sure in which ways he will help me.....so, I took my bag 🎒 and stood to leave. Then, he told me to complete my work there only so that he can be accompanied until Kim Hyun Joong comes. I asked him, "whether am I a person who just want to accompany you until Kim Hyun Joong comes?? I was not knowing that you would think like this?? I am disappointed with you......... Sorry........!!!!!" By saying this I left making my face sad.
      In the middle, I came to a park and sat on the bench and thought that, "did I over reacted with him?? What was I thinking at that time?? Why was I so concerned about his opinion on me?? Am I falling for him????" Then, I told myself, Lee Gyu Won what is this nonsense are you thinking.... There is nothing between me and him. We are just friends. And don't divert your mind on something else other than studies in this point. I sat there for sometime, in that time........as the park was near his home, he came searching for me. I saw him and started to hiding from him.....but, I was caught by him near Neem tree 🌲. I was about to run away but, he held my hand and said that he didn't mean that and added that I am one of his important person in his life.

 I was about to run away but, he held my hand and said that he didn't mean that and added that I am one of his important person in his life

I turned around at him and he asked me to go back with him and do my assignment at his place..... I waited for sometime to think and then I told him that I would come. We went back to his place by walking....... On the way, there was a little puppy stuck in the fence.

 On the way, there was a little puppy stuck in the fence

I saw that while walking at a distance......as I like puppies🐶 and kittens🐈 I ran towards that to help him. I took him in my hands and slowly lifted it and rescued him from that fence. Lee Min Ho asked me that, "would you like to rise this?? If you want then I would keep him at my place..... I think maybe you will not get the permission to keep him in your dorm.... So, I can keep him and rise him if you really love him........"  I was amazed by hearing those words.......the puppy looked pale and weak. I told Lee Min Ho that, "thank you for understanding my feelings about the puppy.......where will you keep him?? What if Kim Hyun Joong refuses to keep him??" Lee Min Ho said, "don't think what Kim thinks, and where will I keep him.. just come to think that when and how many times will you visit him when I keep him??" I just smiled at Lee Min Ho and took him to Lee Min Ho's house.

   We came to the house.....and I asked Lee Min Ho where is the washroom to bath the puppy. He showed me towards the right and I moved forward and went inside the washroom.  I rinsed him properly and rubbed him with the shampoo which was present there. After finishing the bath, I was searching for the towel to dry him.......at that time, lee Min Ho came in holding the towel and the dryer....... I held the puppy and Lee Min Ho wiped the puppy and later, dried from the dryer.

Lee Min Ho showed me his room and told the password of the lockscreen of his laptop and specified that I should not leave the table before my assignment is completed

Lee Min Ho showed me his room and told the password of the lockscreen of his laptop and specified that I should not leave the table before my assignment is completed. If anything I required then call him and he would get me the things. I was unwilling to leave the puppy and do my assignment. As I was forced to work for my assignment I went inside the room.
    I almost completed my assignment within 2 hours.....so, I called my friend Ha Ni as I didn't talk to her much before leaving the school...... She picked up the call and I said her that I got a puppy today and I am going to rise him.....she said, " oh!! It's nice to have a puppy in the house." As soon as she picks up the call, she would always be making fun of me......but, now she didn't said anything and even her voice was little weak........... I continued my conversation, in the middle she.....................

____________________
_______________
__________
..........
.....
.