Scene 58 Unknowingly Confessed 😮

My pov.....!!!

   Suddenly, I heard a voice which seems to be coming near me, there was a scream saying "Surprise...!!! Ta Da!!" I looked around to see who was that. There was my mother and brother, but my first reaction was sign which said to be quite and we shall move to the other side. Then, I got up and went towards the stairs, I was very happy and excited to see them, even though at some part of my heart I was not really that happy even after seeing my brother after three years. I found something is wrong in me and of the those I really don't know why did I care too much about Lee Jong Suk in front of my family. My mother asked me, why do I look so dumbstruck to see them and to be frank I didn't get what she asked me.....still I managed to reply nothing and suddenly I asked, "what brings you here? When I asked you to come and pick me up, at that time you said that lockdown is there and now where is that lockdown? But, I didn't tell you guys to come here and pick me up yesterday? Then who told you to come my dear mom?" At that time, "I told them to come" the voice came from the upstairs..... Then I came to know who was the one called our family to come here that was Mr. Kim Woo Bin, as he didn't like me to stay here any longer he called my family to pick me up home. I turned towards him with a small fake smile on my face and my brother said, " he asked us to not to tell you, so we didn't say you anything. Sorry, if you didn't like us to be here.... Eomeoni, place those side dishes you made on the table, we shall leave now." His words were very harsh, and my face turned like a withered flower and looked sad and my eyes were sparkling in anger towards my brother. We both are always like that, whenever he mocks me or tease me I will relax myself running around the house following him until I catch him and at least give him a beating...... Its my usual habit in front of him and then, we both laugh at each other and our anger and fight will come to an end.

 Its my usual habit in front of him and then, we both laugh at each other and our anger and fight will come to an end

It happened the same here also.....if we were not stopped by our mom we might me continuing to chase one another. She told us to behave like  grown ups and asked me where is the refrigerator? I said it's in the kitchen lamely without showing her the route for the kitchen, meanwhile Kim Woo Bin said that he will help her to the kitchen. When they were about to leave, I dragged her and whispered in her ears to not to ask about his family and told her to go now. 

    We both brother and sister were talking of all those stories which happened in these three years..... He raised a question all of a sudden that, " are you in love with that guy who is sleeping? What's his name?..... Ah.... Lee Jong Suk???" I looked around and started to blabber, it is the sign that I am keeping some secret and started to lie. He told me, " Ha Ni look towards me, if you are blabbering then you might be fallen for him right?? I was having the doubt yesterday only like the way you were behaving in front of him and even he might be in love with you. His eyes were sparkling like a star when he was looking at you. And I was telling eomeoni about this, she was very happy to hear that, as she already checked the compatibility between you two, which is showing very good similarities between you two. Now, don't tell me that you don't have any feelings towards him, it's written on your face with big letters....."and started to laugh and showed the picture of the compatibility test which my mother have checked.