Scene 50. Lunch🍱 prepared by him♥️ which tasted as same as my mom's 🥰

My pov.....!!!!

  I turned to see who was behind me, but there I saw a robot moving around the ground. It even talked that, give a cup of coffee to my master...... He is going to be late for the college. I bent towards that and placed my hand over that.

 I bent towards that and placed my hand over that

Again, it started to tell the same thing. " Keep a glass on that, so that it will stop telling" these words startled me and got up to see Lee Jong Suk. He asked me, "did I scare you? I didn't mean to scare you." I gave a small smile to him and told that, " I was little bit scared when you said those words. As I was in my own things and I was not expecting that you would come right down after you woke up." He told he is sorry for scaring me. I asked him did he got freshen up? He told he has.....so, I asked him shall I bring the breakfast for him? He told that, " I will come down, once I am ready to leave for the college and what about you? Are you not coming to the college?? You haven't got ready??" I told him that, "we are not having classes, only interns, PGs and lecturers have to attend. Don't you check our college group messages?" He told that, " oh!! I am having many groups in my SNS, so I won't check any of the group messages. Then, will you be alright if I go to college? If anything you need, just message me, I will call you immediately when I see the message. Is that alright??" I stared at him.....and told him that, " you said you will not see any messages, then how come you will call me when you see my message. If any case I need something, I will wait until you come back home and then I will ask you. Don't worry about me, go to the college. Come fast, or else you will be late for the college and you won't be able to have the breakfast."

   He smiled and went upstairs. Meanwhile, I arranged the dining table and set the plates. The robot was moving all over the house..... After 10 minutes, he came down wearing his white coat, and came and sat for the breakfast

 After 10 minutes, he came down wearing his white coat, and came and sat for the breakfast

He is actually suitable for being a doctor..... Even though, he is just an intern now, but whenever I see him in this dress, I always feel like I need to learn more so that even I can become a good doctor in the future. I told him, " only these were the ingredients present, by using that I have prepared something. Try and tell me how it is.... I know I am not good in cooking, but I can manage it. This is vegetable salad, and there was Semolina, so I prepared the Semolina pancakes. Hope you like that." And served him the breakfast. He tasted that, and his face didn't have any expression........ I thought, it was not good and was going to tell not to eat if it's not good, but he told it's delicious. And told me to have the breakfast with him. I brought mine and sat together and had that.