Scene 31. Cuteness Overloaded 🙈 and A Loud Scream😱

Jong Suk's pov.......!!!!

When we both came out of the room, Ha Ni's mother was standing there. She asked us what's the matter and why are we so serious?? Ha Ni told that she will explain all the things later, so we shall go down and enjoy the party there and she dragged her mom and my hand and went to the garden. There when Ha Ni's uncle saw us, he came towards me and asked am I fine now? Does my headache has gone?? I told that I am fine and thank you for worrying about me.

He then told us to join for the dinner

He then told us to join for the dinner. We served ourselves and I went to sit next to Ha Ni as Park Yeon So was watching us. Ha Ni was sitting in a group of her cousins and uncle. While I was heading there, her uncle called to sit beside him. When I was going towards him, but there Yeon So came and sat next to him. So, I went and sat next to Ha Ni. We were having a good time, but then Yeon So came in middle of our conversation......I couldn't resist myself. Hence, I told Ha Ni that we will move where your parents were sitting. She understood the situation and went to her parents.

We finished our dinner and her uncle forced us to stay there. Ha Ni told that she is having class tomorrow, so she can't stay. But, all of her cousins told her to stay and ask the permission for tomorrow's class. She was about to agree, but Park Yeon So told that she will be going to stay there. Hence, Ha Ni told that she can't ask permission as she joined the college recently and convinced them that she will be coming in the next weekend and stay with him. He told okay and let us to leave.

Ha Ni's mom said me to come to their house as it's already past 12

Ha Ni's mom said me to come to their house as it's already past 12. First I disagreed with them, when Park Yeon So was watching us from a distance, I agreed to them. Ha Ni came with me in my car. On the way, we were talking about the party and driving......at one point, I suddenly stopped the car....and looked back. She asked me why what happened?
"I Pointed My Finger At Something"
She said that she will go there and see what's going on....but, I told her that see that over there. When she saw that she told that, "there is nothing to worry about then. Come let's go." While I starting the car, her parents car came and stopped next to us asking if anything is wrong? I told that nothing, I just stopped the car. We will be heading now. They said me to leave first and gave me the door keys.

While I was driving, she said that she would like to listen music.....so, I turned on my music player. While listening the music, as she was completely tired, she slept. After the four songs were completed, she woke up.....at that time, I told her " what a correct timing of your wake up? See we are home. Take the keys and open the door. I will park the car and come." She smiled at me and went to open the gate. I parked the car in the lawn of her house where her father came and he also parked his car. I went near the door, Ha Ni was waiting for me. I went to her and went inside. Behind us, even her parents also came in. Her mother told me to take rest in the guest room. Suddenly, Ha Ni told that house maid has not cleaned it recently after her cousin Man Wol went to abroad. It might be dirty to sleep there. So, I should sleep in her room and she will sleep with her mother. Her mother told that she can't sleep with them, as it's a small bed for three members to sleep. And told us to us adjust in Ha Ni's room only.
For that, Ha Ni bent her face and just smiled.....and told how can she adjust with me? I told her that, " I will sleep on the sofa. So that you can sleep in the bed. Is that okay?" Ha Ni's mother told me that Ha Ni will sleep on the sofa....and I would be sleeping on the bed. It's final now and sent us to Ha Ni's room.

Ha Ni came to the room with a bottle of water, and closed the door. She told me that, " you sleep on my bed and I will go to the secret compartment in the room, if my mother comes and asks where are you? Then I couldn't be able to say anything......so, if she will come and ask me then, you can say that she went to washroom....or something like that. Hence, you sleep here. Please...... okay??"
When she was saying, she looked very cute........ Ah!!! That when she was requesting me to sleep on her bed, she looked very sweet and cute. For a moment, I was totally lost in her cuteness. I felt like I was about to go to my childhood when she was acting like that.

I told her, "I will sleep here and you sleep there

I told her, "I will sleep here and you sleep there. If your mom comes, I will manage don't worry. Then, Good night." She thanked me and went inside the compartment.

I took off my blazer and sat on the bed. While I was scrolling my social media pages, I suddenly heard the loud scream from the compartment where Ha Ni was sleeping......... I went to the door and started to call her. But, she didn't reply or didn't open the door. As I was too tensed, I opened the door to see what happened to her. But there, I saw....................

__________________________
___________________