Scene 56. Heart♥️ racing like a horse🐎

Jong Suk pov....!!!!

 When I went there to see why did she scream, there she was holding her phone and excitedly speaking with someone without noticing me standing at the door.  Whenever I see her, my face will be bright and unknowingly I smile for no reason. I even googled this and checked but, there was no particular reason. While she was talking she looked very cute and I wanted to just go and give her a hug. But, I didn't do that instead I stood there seeing her cuteness.

Later, while speaking, she started to talk something about me and saying that my friend has come and from this room she cannot go out as I have told her not to be seen to my friend

Later, while speaking, she started to talk something about me and saying that my friend has come and from this room she cannot go out as I have told her not to be seen to my friend. At that time, her face looked sad and disappointed.....by hearing that I went to her and took the phone from her hand and started to speak. It was her brother who was in call and I introduced myself and even aunty was there next to him and she talked with me. It was great talking with them and after minutes later they ended the call saying that they need to go and prepare for dinner.

    After the call ended, I held her hands and I told that, "listen carefully....from now on we are going to act in front of my friend as we are in relationship. Be prepared for that and don't be shocked when I say you are my girlfriend as you did in front of Go Seo Joon. Gotta know right? Shall we go now?" She nodded her head as yes and I held her hands and we descended the stairs. Meanwhile, even Kim Woo Bin was also looking for me and calling my name..... While we were in halfway for the living hall, he came stood in front of us in towel as he just finished his bath. By seeing him like that Ha Ni screamed and hid behind my back. Even he was scared, so he rushed to the room and came out after few minutes dressed up. He suddenly asked me who is Ha Ni and what is she doing here? I told him that, " she is my junior and name Oh Ha Ni and for some circumstances we both had to stay together." She greeted him and  smiled at him,but he didn't even look at her. His attitude is always cold like that for stranger. But, I know that Ha Ni is not a stranger. He dragged me towards the other side and asked me what have I done? what happened to the relationship which I mentioned earlier? I told that, "that's a very big story about Park Yeon So which I will tell you later, at least be good for her and you will get adjusted to her within a day, as she is very cheerful and excited in every thing she does." I don't know what happened to me when I started talking about her, non-stoply I was praising her and he stopped me from saying still more features about her. I went next to her and held her hand and turned her towards me and I kissed her forehead. I didn't know what was I doing at that and why did I kiss her, at that time my heart was racing like the horse running in the racecourse. And I was wishing that my heartbeat should not be heard from her, as it was beating wildly. He made some sound and we both moved away from each other and looked at him. By seeing us, most probably he might have believed us and for a few minutes he didn't speak anything and stood seeing the ceiling. 

     Later, he told that he will prepare for the dinner and went inside. Ha Ni was looking worried and I told her that to sit down as he will manage to do the dinner. As he is living alone in London on his own, he has known to cook from his food from when he lost his parents during an accident when he was four. He is our family friend and have a plenty of money, but doesn't have parents. My voice was so low so that it could not be heard from him, or else he would get emotional whenever he remembers about his parents. I saw her face and she looked so sad like a sun on a day of mist.

I told her,"it's nothing to be so sorry for him, if you be like that he will surely going to be so bad for you

I told her,"it's nothing to be so sorry for him, if you be like that he will surely going to be so bad for you. Don't show sympathy on him, he really hates that." Kim Woo Bin called us to arrange the table and we went there. The food looked delicious and I took the spoon and served to my plate and looked at Ha Ni and she was hesitating to serve for her. So, I took her plate and served for her and gave her the plate with the small smile on my face. After eating a spoon of the food, she told that is very delicious as it does look awesome. We all ate the dinner and she took the utensils to wash them. I told her to rest as she didn't sleep well yesterday...she was heading towards her room. At that moment, Kim stopped her asking to watch a film.... She agreed to him and called me to sat in the living room in front of the TV. I was not expecting that she will really join us in watching the movie...I thought she would reject his words and go to sleep. I came and sat next to her and on the single chair Kim sat next to me. We all started watching the movie.

    At first we all sat with excitement, but later on.....Ha Ni was about to fall asleep in that position only as she had not slept last night at all. She was almost dozen off and was head was falling on the other side and it might hurt her head if it touched with the edge of the sofa. So, I held her head from falling and rested her on my shoulder. The movie completed and she was not waking up......I called out her name many a times, but she didn't wake up.

Kim Woo Bin told that he will go and sleep and went to his room

Kim Woo Bin told that he will go and sleep and went to his room. I thought of lifting her up and leaving her on the bed, but she looked so calm and beautiful even when she is asleep, and I was not willing to disturb her from her sound sleep(deeply sleeping). While I was about to sleep, as my shoulder was paining, I took her head and placed that on my chest and by looking at her, I also fell asleep on the sofa resting my head on my hands taking support of the sofa.  

    At sometime, I felt like someone was touching my eyelashes and I was about to open my eyes, but there was a voice saying "Surprise!!!!" I was not sure of that is a dream or not....... When I woke up I saw Ha Ni standing in front of a boy and talking very closely with him. I stood up and went to him and there she called him.........."B-"

______________
_________