Scene 6 Surprised visit with a lovely guy🤗

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!!

The next day, it was a pleasant morning I woke up at 7:00am and sat to drink my morning coffee☕ by sitting next to the window. I got a call from Lee Min Ho....... I was too nervous to pick up the call📲. I took up the call and said, " Hello. Good morning" He greeted me back and asked me " Are you free today.....as I asked you yesterday????"
I was too tensed to what to reply him....... Then I said him "I will call you after my classes are over" He replied me that he was standing in front of my dorm and waiting for me to come downstairs and drop me to my college...... I was dumbstruck at the moment. Later I said I just got up and not yet ready to go to college. He said he would wait in the nearby coffee shop as he was free at the morning and he didn't have any classes in the morning session.

I rushed to the bathroom🧖 and got ready in 15 minutes, and without having my breakfast🍳 I came down from my room and called to Lee Min Ho

I rushed to the bathroom🧖 and got ready in 15 minutes, and without having my breakfast🍳 I came down from my room and called to Lee Min Ho. He picked up and said "I am near the coffee shop and I could see you from here. Turn to your right there is the car which is unlocked 🔓, so get on it I will come to you" I turned around to see the car and went near it and opened the door and saw a cute kitten🐈 lying on the seat. I hold it in my hands placing my bag 🎒 on the backseat and sat down in the front. While I was playing with the kitten there came Lee Min Ho and sat on the driver's seat.

As we were going, he was talking something to me, but I was busy with the kitten and didn't hear what he said. I asked him," is this yours?" He said, " I got this now, while coming to pick you up. So, I am taking it to get vaccinated💉". As he was saying that I screamed....... He suddenly stopped the car in the middle of the road and asked me what happened and then I showed the injury which was bitten by the kitten. He suddenly rushed the car to the nearest hospital🏨 and he talked to the doctor and the doctor said that he would give a vaccine which will be safe for both me and the cat 🐈.

    Generally, I am scared of vaccines💉 but that day  maybe because of Lee Min Ho who was right next to me sitting on the chair or I was just thinking about him, how he cared for me at the moment of cat bit me

Generally, I am scared of vaccines💉 but that day maybe because of Lee Min Ho who was right next to me sitting on the chair or I was just thinking about him, how he cared for me at the moment of cat bit me. At that point of time, I was really quite happy and my heart was beating so fast like the fast running horse🐎. The doctor gave me the injection and he told me come consecutively for next two days. Lee Min Ho agreed to the doctor's words and thanked him for his work.
While we were coming out of the doctor's room, the nurse who was standing there in the receptionist position said to the receptionist, "how caring is her boyfriend👦, how lucky she is...... I too need a boyfriend like him.......☺️" I heard that and inside my heart was pounding and I wanted to ask him that, does he have a girlfriend or not....... While I about to ask him, he suddenly turned to me asked " will you be with me tomorrow??? I have a bad memory tomorrow.....so will you be with me???"
I thought that maybe that was the day when his mother left him forever......so I said I would like to be with him the next day as I was not having any classes.

Aww.....!!!! In this I forgot about my classes which was there at 11am in the morning.....while walking towards the car, aunt next to me was talking about that they came an hour before with the appointment....but it was already 11:30 nurse didn't say anything for their appointment for the doctor... I realised at that time, I had a class. I told him that I need to get back to the college as it's already time......he said that the professor had not come to class. I doubted him and called my best friend and asked what did the professor took? She said he didn't come to class today. I said her I would call her back and asked Lee Min Ho " how come you know that the professor didn't come to class? Are you the new professor for pathology department??? " He stopped in between and said that his junior is also studying in the same class of mine and taht guy's father is the professor and he was not well today,so he couldn't take the class......

I then understood and he asked me if I was hungry😋 I said No, I wasn't.....but suddenly my stomach growled. He smiled at me as it heard very loudly,

and I looked at him and I made a  embarassed face and covered my face from my hands👐 and held my hands and dragged near the car and opened the door,said me to sit and went to have lunch🍱

and I looked at him and I made a embarassed face and covered my face from my hands👐 and held my hands and dragged near the car and opened the door,said me to sit and went to have lunch🍱.
He said that he is going to give me a surprise..... I was wondering what was that surprise???? He said me to not to think so much as we were near to the destination........

We arrived at the destination and he said me that...................

____________________
_______________
................
..........
....
..
.