Scene 5 Mysterious night🌌

My pov!!!!!!

After the call I was too tensed and I went to my dad and explained everything what happened, he said me to go alone and he would follow me from a distance..... I agreed to him and I went to the place where that person said me to come.

I reached there and I saw a person with blood all over his stomach...... Then I was even more scared and went there with strong mindset. I saw a person who was mumbling like "Lee Jong Suk.....Lee Jong Suk" over there, with blood flowing from his stomach....... To reduce the bleeding I pressed over his stomach and I asked him what happened? And why was he hurt that badly? While he was saying something, due to huge loss of blood, he collapsed. And I saw the phone in which the wallpaper was Lee Jong Suk's image🖼️. I took that and kept that in my pocket. And I questioned myself is that Lee Jong Suk phone???

As my father was watching me from a distance, ran towards me and called the ambulance

As my father was watching me from a distance, ran towards me and called the ambulance. The ambulance came in 10 minutes, and when I tested his pulse it was less. As even I was in the same field of medicine, we took him to the hospital and doctor said due to huge loss of blood, they can't guarantee that he will survive or not...... And they said they don't have the 🆎 +ve blood💉 in their blood bank and said us to arrange the blood as soon as possible...... It is the same blood group of my father's, so he told the doctor that he would donate the blood. There came a call for that person, I answered the call and the person who was speaking from the other side told me, " this is my phone, please give this phone,it's my mother's gift..... I will give you anything else that you ask for...." I asked him who was he??? He said his name is Lee Jong Suk and he lives in #586, Abbey road, NW 86.

I confirmed that the phone is his and I told him that "I am the one whom you met us in the shopping mall before and had dinner with us..... I got this phone with a person of middle age who is bald-headed and was severely hurt. I will return it tomorrow. Don't worry, your phone is safe 🙂."
    He asked me at which hospital we were there, I told him we were in Global Institute of Medical Science and Hospital🏥. He specified me to wait there until his comes, I agreed to him.

My father after donating blood💉, he came back and the nurse there said that to drink any fruit juice. I took my dad and went near the juice shop in front of the hospital. We ordered pineapple and pomegranate juice🍹and sat there for a while. My father gave the money 💰 how much the juices costed.....while we were returning back I saw Lee Jong Suk who came in his red colour car and, rushing like a tornado🌪️. I called out for him, maybe he didn't hear, as I was on the other side of the road. I called to his phone by which he called his number before. He took and asked me where am I??
I said him to calm down first and come to the entrance and wait there. He came running🏃‍♂️ near the entrance and asked about the person who was injured🤕 badly. I thought he was even concerned about the person who stole his phone📱and impressed by his character.

    My father mourned and said he is in ICU and doctor didn't give any confidence that the person would live

    My father mourned and said he is in ICU and doctor didn't give any confidence that the person would live. And I said that no one is allowed to visit the patient till he is shifted to the ward....... Lee Jong Suk peeped from the glass present on the ICU door. He couldn't see the person as the glass was too small and the patient was covered by oxygen mask. He waited for a long time and said us to go home, as it was already midnight.....but my father refused to him and said me to take him to my house🏡...... I forced him to come home with me, first he refused and I said to him "if you doesn't come now, I would drag you in front of all the people around here..." By hearing that he came along with me to my house.

     When we arrived at my house it was already 2am.... As my mom and my cousin were sleeping I took him to my room where there is a hidden compartment with a bedroom and bathroom which is same as my room.....which is not known to anyone other than my father and me. I showed him the bedroom and asked him whether he needs any dress as he was wearing a black jacket🧥 with formal wear👔. He asked me if I was having any night pants which my father wears. I said him" my father will wear, but I don't know whether that will fit your waist or not" while laughing 😁..... He smiled at me and I went to bring a new pair of trousers👖 which I was tight to my dad and gave him. He wore and said he would go to sleep😴....

      We both slept.......and in the middle of my sleep, I got a call from my dad " the person who was in coma, before ten minutes he died......because of the problem in his heart pumping" I screamed and woke up from my sleep........ Suddenly, hearing me screaming Lee Jong Suk sleeping in the hidden room came out asking what happened..... As I was saying I dreamt a dream that the person died due to heart failure, I got a call from my father...... After hearing the news I was shocked and dropped my mobile phone............!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the news????? Why did I dropped the phone??????

Stay tuned for the suspense.....😅

_______________________________________

________________
................
...........
......
...
.