Scene 17. Best Friends Forever👬

Lee Gyu Won's pov.....!!!

Surprisingly, I saw my bestie Oh Ha Ni in my class sitting next to my place. I was so excited that she will be going to study with me for rest of the four and half years........ I went inside slowly as the lecturer had already arrived before 8 o'clock. He told me to come to class confidentiality as he didn't start the class. I smiled at him and came to my place and looked at Ha Ni and my eyes were showing that I was excited and stunned by her arrival to the college. Later, at the door someone was standing and the professor called him inside. Out of curiosity, Ha Ni turned around to look who was that? She was so excited and she touched me many times to look around........ For her sake, I turned around to see that person......I was shocked that why Kim Hyun Joong has come to our college?? And we both were looking at him like a professional critics do at a new poet.
As we were staring, he looked at us and gave a smile and went near the dias.

Professor said that he would be in our college for a month and help him to know the doctor's mannerisms during the practice and gave the in-charge of him to Ha Ni and me

Professor said that he would be in our college for a month and help him to know the doctor's mannerisms during the practice and gave the in-charge of him to Ha Ni and me. I was so nervous that how should I be the in-charge of such a super actor......later, he came to us and told that to take care of him by leaning on the desk.

The class was taken for 2 hours continuously. Professor left the class and the next class was at 11 o'clock. As for the next one hour was free, I thought of taking Ha Ni to look around the school as she was the new comer to our college. Meanwhile, she suddenly asked me to join me for her breakfast..... but, as I already had my breakfast in the dorm, so I told her that I would not eat, but I just go with her. She said it's alright, if I just accompanied her to the canteen. She had her food and while returning back to the class, Kim Hyun Joong came in front of us and asked about the practical class.... Ha Ni told that it will be at afternoon.....

I was little shy to talk with him....so, I was looking around the campus. Meanwhile, I got the call so I said Ha Ni that I would answer that and went away.... to see it was Lee Min Ho's. I took his call and said excitedly that, Oh Ha Ni going to study with me for another four and half years....... And also said that, the actor Kim Hyun Joong also came to our college for his next movie character. He told me that, " I called you because of his arrival news to your college......"
For a second I was shocked and couldn't understand how are they both know each other?? He continued saying, " he is my one of the best friends of my life time......we both studied together from 6-12 standard. And we are meeting once in fortnight. I specially requested him to take care of you when I am busy with my work........ So, that's all for now. I will call you after sometime. Byee... byee..."and ended the call.

   After talking with him, I was blanked fully

   After talking with him, I was blanked fully..... and I couldn't even concentrate on the words of my bestie and classes which were going on...........

 and I couldn't even concentrate on the words of my bestie and classes which were going on

   We got the message from the management that we will be having holiday at the afternoon. I was completely lost in my world and there were many questions running in my mind.......so, I picked up my bag and told Ha Ni that I will call her later and let's meet up and went.

    I headed towards the dorm.....on the way I was about to hit with a car accident...... fortunately, the person driving the car was Lee Min Ho. He got down the car and came near me and started scolding me like my mom does when I am not conscious doing the particular work. Then, he told me to get on the car and clarify all my doubts about them.

     He took me to a house🏫 and told me to come inside. I asked him whose house is this? He told that, " I am living in this house with Kim Hyun Joong for a month. Ah!! This is his house. Come and have the seat." I sat on the sofa and he continued, " actually, my house is getting renovation and I won't like to live in my father's place or in hotel. So, I asked Kim that can I stay here for a month.....he agreed to that. So, I am moved here yesterday....... Come I will show his house." I left my bag on the table and went to look around the house.

    The house was beautifully built and he specified that this is his room. I told his it's good and kept that clean.

After looking around the house, Lee Min Ho asked me whether I would like to have coffee☕ or juice🍹? I told him I would like juice

After looking around the house, Lee Min Ho asked me whether I would like to have coffee☕ or juice🍹? I told him I would like juice. He told me that he would prepare and bring it until then be sitting on the dinning room.
    He was talking from there only and at that time, someone knocked the door. I told Lee Min Ho that I would open the door and carry on his work. I went to the door and opened that..... There I saw............

.......................
............
.....
..