Scene 15 Gift for a Gifted person🎁

Lee Gyu Won's pov....!!!!

    There was a girl passing in front of the car......I suddenly screamed at Lee Min Ho to stop the car immediately.

I suddenly screamed at Lee Min Ho to stop the car immediately

He pressed the brakes at once and the car stopped. To see that, the girl was saved by a tall guy and both of them fell on the ground. I rushed towards them to see what happened to them? When I got closer to them, I saw my best friend Oh Ha Ni who was the one we were about to hit her. I just went towards her and hugged her tightly and asked is she alright or should we go to the hospital?? She said she is fine, but her friend who saved her is injured. I introduced her to Lee Min Ho and Oh Ha Ni introduced her friend as Lee Jong Suk to me and Lee Min Ho. I apologized to her as we were out of concentration on the road while driving. She said she is fine and there is no one to be sorry for this matter.

   Lee Min Ho said that, " I am having meeting with my father and his colleagues in his company. So, I need to attend that meeting as I am going to take in-charge of the company in next coming days. Hence, I would leave first and you carry on spending time with your friend. I will call you after I complete my meeting." As even I was having class in the afternoon, so I stopped him to go alone....and said that I would also accompany him till my school. I told her that I would leave first and take care of herself and her friend. While I was about to leave Oh Ha Ni called me and said, "can you meet me on Sunday this weekend. I want to talk to you about something surprising." I was curious to know that surprise at that moment, but I know that she will not say even if I asked. If she say something she will stick to those words and never allow me to open her words early before that time.
    I told Lee Jong Suk to take care of his hand and heal fast. I gave a hug to her and waved my hands saying that, "I would be waiting for the surprise" she smiled at me and I got on the car and left.

   While going to my dorm, I asked Lee Min Ho that, why didn't he talk with the guy even after introducing each other? He told that, "that guy is my brother who lives alone without our help and always goes against my father's will and wish

   While going to my dorm, I asked Lee Min Ho that, why didn't he talk with the guy even after introducing each other? He told that, "that guy is my brother who lives alone without our help and always goes against my father's will and wish. I like to be friendly with him, but he doesn't care. Hence, even I won't go and talk to him....until he comes back to the house."
   I looked at him and said "oh......" I stopped the conversation there. He was bit upset so, even he didn't talk much after that.