Scene 16. Actor 🎬 becoming a Doctor👨‍⚕️

My pov!!!!

    I got the message from the school saying that the tomorrow's class is at 8 o'clock. So, I thought of keeping alarm at 6:30am. And there was another message which I didn't notice in the afternoon......to see the message was from Lee Gyu Won, asking that how am I and how is Lee Jong Suk's wound?? After seeing that, I thought of calling her......but, later I realised that she would sleep early if we have to wake up early than the normal timings. So, I just messaged her that "we are fine and his wound is healing and he is healthy. Good night.... sleep tight..."

   I woke up at 6:30 am as soon as the alarm rang. I went to the washroom to get fresh up to go to school....... I got ready and went down to have my breakfast. My mother was in the kitchen preparing my breakfast. I told my mom that I am having class at 8 so, I will have my breakfast in the canteen. And say that Lee Jong Suk that I would meet him in the school. At that time, Lee Jong Suk got up and came to the living room. I told him that I am going to school early and I will meet him at school. He stopped me asking that, " how are you going to school? " I said him, I am going in my car. He said, " did you forget about the dance competition which I mentioned you earlier.....for that we need to practice at my house." Then, I remembered that and told that, I would take the bus. But, he said to my mother that, "I would be leaving to home as I  need to attend the school and drop her at the school 🏫. Shall I take her aunt?"

My mom was so happy, so she said, " yes

My mom was so happy, so she said, " yes..yes...!!!you can take her. Thank you for dropping her off at the school. You are such a very good boy......" I looked at my mom and said her bye and went with Lee Jong Suk.

   I sat in the car and he started the car and asked me, " how come you know about the class is there at this time?? Does your best friend told you about this?" I told him, "I got the message from the school and my Lee Gyu Won doesn't know that I am transferred for the University of Cambridge. It will be surprise for her." As it was the first day of the new school I was little nervous that how are the teachers and students over there...... What are the chapters that are taken?? What is the current work going there?? My mind was full of questions......

   We came to the school....I was about to get down. At that moment, Lee Jong Suk told me," don't have many questions in your mind. Just attend the class as you were attending the previous school. Think this is the same school of medicine that you were studying. Don't make any mistakes in front of others as you did in front of me😉...... Just kidding about this. If you have any problems go talk with the teachers and your friends....or if you don't want to say to them, my ears👂will always ready to listen you. All the best....... Meet you later in the campus." I was comforted by his words and gave a warm smile and waved him bye. He told me to go first and later he would leave.

   I went inside the school's entrance and as I was not knowing in which floor and which classroom the class was going to take

   I went inside the school's entrance and as I was not knowing in which floor and which classroom the class was going to take..... The person who was passing, I called him and asked in which classroom the General Medicine class is going to commence? He told that he is also going there...so, he said to follow him. While we were going, he asked me "are the newcomer? From which college are you from?" I told him, " I am transferred student from Chicago University. How many people are there in a class? And how are the lectures here?" He said, " there are 70 students per section. And there are two sections here where one is filled with students who score more marks in the university entrance exam and other with comparatively less marks. The lectures are quite good and the school environment is good than the others schools which I have heard of." We arrived at the classroom and he asked that, " in which section are you in?" I said that I got the message that I am in VISION section. He said that even he is in the same and it's full of studybug people. I asked him that where will Lee Gyu Won sit? He said she would sit in the second bench. I thanked him and sat in the second bench waiting for Lee Gyu Won.

  After sometime, a person came to the class and all the students stood up....so, I thought that he is the lecturer and looking forward and backward to see if Lee Gyu Won has come or not. At the time, she came there walking slowly to the class and came sit  beside me. At first she didn't notice me and later, she turned around to see who was the one sitting beside her? Her eyes were showing that she was happy and she asked me why didn't I tell her about this before?? I said that, "if I would have told you about this, you were not be so happy and surprised.....!!!!" There came a guy at that time, the professor called that person inside the class and come to the dias...... I turned around to see who is that person!!!!!
    To see, the person was the famous actor and singer Kim Hyun Joong......... I was so excited to see him in our college. I did some methods to call her instead of calling her directly as we were watched by the professor, she asked me what's the matter?? I told her to see him. He was coming to the dias...... He turned towards us and gave a smile and went to the stage, as we were looking at him like we were about to eat him😅😅.

He came on the stage and professor told us that, "he would be playing doctor role

He came on the stage and professor told us that, "he would be playing doctor role.... So, he is here to learn how are the to learn some of the mannerisms while performing the surgery, hence co-operate with him." Our professor called me to introduce myself as I was transferred student. I introduced myself to the class. Kim Hyun Joong came and sat next to Lee Gyu Won......she was little nervous to look at him and sat without turning around and started to listen to the class.

  The professor took class for about 2 hours...... I asked Gyu Won that did she have her breakfast?? She said she had....but, she would accompany me for the canteen. We went to canteen and had my breakfast and while we were going back to the class...... Kim Hyun Joong came to us and asked, "when would you be having the practical class and what will be your behaviour while performing the surgeries.....??"  I told him that, we will be having in the afternoon session......
    I was holding my book in my hands while I was talking without knowing it slipped from my hands and fell down..... Kim Hyun Joong and me both bend to take the book....... At that time...............

_______________________
____________
.........
.....
.

___________________________________