Scene 3 Ride in His Car☺️

Lee Gyu Won's pov...!!!

The next morning, I searched the website and found which are the bus🚌 going to the Dillon's street and went to the nearby bus stop...... The bus came around 10:30 am and I got in that bus. It took an hour to reach the Coffeyville street from my dorm .......

I took Lee Min Ho's wallet to see if his driving licence or something related to him is there in that..... There was a driving licence which contained his name and address of his home and his phone number......

I called to his number, but he didn't pick up as it was unknown number or he might be busy in his college works

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I called to his number, but he didn't pick up as it was unknown number or he might be busy in his college works....... After 15 minutes, I got a call from an unknown number.....I picked up and asked who is the one that is talking?? The person replied that his name Lee Min Ho...... Then I said that he left his wallet in my dorm when he came yesterday. I came to return that to your home street......

He asked me at which place I am there??? so I said "I am in front of the Cafe Coffee Day☕........" he said he was inside that Cafe. He said "I am with my friends....I will come to you in 10minutes ..... Please don't mind......." I said "it's okay and I will wait for you......."

Lee Min Ho came with his friends and bid goodbye to them and came to me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lee Min Ho came with his friends and bid goodbye to them and came to me....... He said "sorry for making you wait for so long......" I said "it's okay.... I was just shopping in the that shop over there...."
He took me to the restaurant and asked me to order any food that I lie. I ordered a burger and Coke, he also ordered the same and he thanked me for returning back his wallet which was very important for him as he said that wallet was given by his mother before she died.

I was so sorry for him as I didn't know that his mother died when he was studying in class 12.......
And he said that, "after seeing you and your mother I remembered my mom as even she was like the same and I had the same bonding with my mom."
We ate there and I said that I will leave to my dorm and bid my farewell...... He asked how I will go back. I said I would take the bus.......for which he said that he would give me a ride......I thanked him and said "it's okay and I would take the bus" , but he forced me to get on his car🚗.......

I thanked him and said "it's okay and I would take the bus" , but he forced me to get on his car🚗

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While going back to my dorm, he asked me about my studies. I said it's going well.....while talking to each other, in front of the road a dog 🐕 was standing...... accidentally an accident was going to happen, and Lee Min Ho suddenly put the brakes....... The dog was rescued by a tall guy who was standing there......

After seeing that tall guy Lee Min Ho said " he is my brother........." I was startled by hearing that as he didn't even get down the car and said hello to him...... I didn't say a word, as it was their family matter........

We arrived at my dorm and I got off the car, but Lee Min Ho asked me, "if you will be free tomorrow after your classes???" I was surprised to hear those words....... And I said him," I will text you if I'm free after my class." He said that he will be waiting for my message.......and after that he bid his farewell and left..............

I was also excited to go with him.......but I am somewhat shy to express my feelings towards anyone, even with my mother.......so I just replied him like that.......... And I was too confused, for what's the next day will be??????😕

 And I was too confused, for what's the next day will be??????😕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

________________________
_______________
................
...........
.....
..

Flying In My Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें