Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓

My pov.....!!!!

The moment we stepped in the room, a man was lying the bed with ventilator next to his and we walked slowly near him, I looked at Lee Jong Suk whose eyes were filled with tears, I held his hand and asked him who is this man? He turned his face to me and he muttered that, "he is the one who gave me birth, but never once treated me like his son. He is just named as father to me that's all." As soon as he said those words, his tears started to flow from his orbits. To at least comfort him, I gripped his hand still more tightly than before.

By hearing us talk, uncle slowly opened his eyes and saw us. He was about to get up and remove the oxygen mask from his mouth, but Lee Jong Suk moved to help him. Even though, he was angry at him he helped him as a patient not as his father. Meanwhile, a small tear escaped from uncle's eye from corners of the eye.

I was helpless as I was not knowing why uncle neglected Jong Suk, so I stood next to him holding my hands his shoulders, where he was sobbing too much bending his head and looking at his foot

I was helpless as I was not knowing why uncle neglected Jong Suk, so I stood next to him holding my hands his shoulders, where he was sobbing too much bending his head and looking at his foot. By looking him cry, even I was tearing up as I was not able to do anything to help him, the room was filled with the sobs only. This was converted to a slight conversation when uncle uttered a word, "Jong Suk" at that time both of us looked at uncle and he continued to speak.

"Miahnae, chincchha miahnae.... I failed to take care of you my little son. I was only looking at way your mother died and even while her last minute she was full of thoughts and talking about you only, which I was expecting from her. Even though, she liked you more than anyone in this world which I couldn't resist, as we even had another son who was elder than you. The last word before her death was 'take care of Lee Jong Suk' which hurt me a lot and from that point I started to show more concern to Min Ho thinking you will be gradually liked from everyone in the family, but I was completely wrong. That was the second mistake I committed in my life and started to neglect you and whoever came to love you I got rid of them slowly from you through the betrayal or through their death and this was the third mistake." He sighed loudly and the tears started to flow..... Slowly, Jong Suk moved his fingers towards uncle's face and wiped his tears from his thumb.

He continued again saying, " later I insisted your uncle to take care of you and gave some amount for you care and completely left your side. Still, I was involving in your life when you were about to join the medical school and the love life of yours. The reason behind your love Park Yeon So left you was because of me. She begged me to not separate you both, but because of my hatred towards you made you guys to break up. But, I think I took the good decision in this part as you have now got the very good and helpful girl for you. It is very late to apologize for my mistakes, but I whole-heartily apologize to you for all the mistakes I have done."

Hearing this Lee Jong Suk moved closer to his father and held his hand tightly and said, "thank you for everything which you did. There was loneliness in me until I met Yeon So, but after she left I again became single. But after many months, I met this girl and she helped me to fall in love with all the people around us, and more importantly I fell for her. After I started to love her, I met hyung and we resolved the things in between us, and because of her I am able to meet you which I thought that I would meet you in some cafe or at your house, but unfortunately, I am meeting you here. And you will be fine and I need to live with you from now on."