Scene 55 A Kiss😘

My pov....!!!!

     I started to ask her who is the one torturing her? She suddenly started to laugh, like when there a joker is performing the trick in front of her. I was shocked for a moment....and I relaxed for a minute and asked her why is she laughing hard like that? She told that it was a prank and continued that there is a surprise for me and said me to recognise a voice. I started to listen that voice, actually that voice was very familiar for me. He started to talk to me casually as everyone does. When he said the first word "Hello!!!" at that time only I got to know that it's my brother, Hyung Sik's voice, but I pretended that I didn't recognise that. He started to ask about my studies and how was I living and what am I doing right now and many other questions about me. He pretended to mimic like a stranger, but it didn't last for many minutes. As he called my pet name what he usually calls me "MUFFY" and continued,  "Damn!! why did I call you like that...?? I became very big fool.... instead of being a surprise, me myself surrendered against you.... If I didn't mention that name, you probably wouldn't have found out me right??" I started laughing so loudly and told him, "do I look like a fool for you.... Can't I identify my precious brother's voice? Don't underestimate me.....don't you know whose sister I am??" and laughed again. He asked me to turn on the video and I on my video and we started with the video, for a second I was shocked to see him turned into very handsome man...... and even screamed excitedly without realising that there is a guest in the house. He asked me why am I shocked looking at him? I told that he is not my brother who went to the abroad three years ago.....and continued talking to my mother who was peeping into the video sitting next to him. Even my mother told the same thing what I told before. His expressions were showing that he is flying in the sky from our compliments...so I him to come down as fast as possible to the room where were video calling.

He was surprised to see me holding a book, as I usually not be reading my books unless the exam time table is announced and asked me when are my exams? I got to know  and smiled at him and told that after this lockdown

"Where is your friend? Tell him to come in this conversation..." He asked.
"There is his childhood friend downstairs and he is with him, and I am hiding here from his friend" I told.
"So this is not your room where you will sleep then? What will you do if his friend stay overnight there?" He questioned.
     Actually his question was correct what am I going to do, without food and water. For his question, I didn't answer anything. But, suddenly my phone was snatched from someone and I looked up to see who was that. It was Lee Jong Suk and he started to talk with my brother. I looked at him in the corner of my eyes and even he did the same.