Scene 22. Hard Practice🕺💃 And Whispering Words......

My pov........!!!!!

   I opened the basket...... By seeing it, I suddenly started screaming like I saw a dinosaur........ Lee Jong Suk came running to me and asked what happened? I showed him towards the basket.......... He took the basket and saw that there were big cockroaches moving around. I was so frightened that I just went to a corner and sat like I was going to be eaten by it.

 I was so frightened that I just went to a corner and sat like I was going to be eaten by it

He took the basket outside the house and came back to me with empty bag......he sat in front of me and said, " kwaenchana....!! That thing is not here anymore.....relax a bit" I looked up at him and saw that nothing was there in the basket. I told him that, "I am having cockroach phobia which may even lead me to unconsciousness. If you had not come at that time, I don't know what was happening to me...... Thank you very much." He just hugged me and comforted me and told that to rest for a while until then he would put the vegetables into the fridge. I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes to relax myself......even then it was coming in my mind. I went to him and said, " Lee Jong Suk, I am scared, even if I close my eyes those are coming in my mind.......what shall I do??" I went to him and sat next to him..... He held my hand and took me to the refreshing area in the house that is An aquarium.

 He held my hand and took me to the refreshing area in the house that is An aquarium

The room was filled with many fish 🐠 ......he said me to stay there and he will come in few minutes. I was going to ask where was he going? But, he passed suddenly and went out. I started to look around and talk to those fish 🎏. I was completely lost in that environment and I didn't even think about what happened to me before....... I was just enjoying the place.
     At that time, Lee Jong Suk came holding his mobile and small speakers in his hands. I realised then that, I came to practice dance with him and not to go on a shopping or to have lunch. I told him that, " Sorry for making you trouble....... I forgot that we are here to practice for the competition. Come we shall go and practice now....... For which song we are going to perform??" He asked me am I alright.... I told him I am fine and I need to go early as today is my uncle's birthday. So, we shall practice. He said that we shall. He asked me, shall we practice here in the room of aquarium?? I told him, if we are going to practice here we will be disturbing the fish present here as their habitation can be altered...... Hence, we shall go to any other room and practice. He nodded his head and called me to come to the room which is in the next floor.