Scene 29. Fingertips 👉 Shows.........

My pov.......!!!!!

    I went to him and asked what happened? Why is he so tensed? And why were his face was completely red?? He told me that, " I need to leave now, I am feeling uncomfortable here. Hence, I will go home for now and after the party I will call you." I stopped him by saying if he is having any problem, then he can rest in the room upstairs and showed him the direction towards the room. On the way, I asked him, " why? What happened? You were alright before, suddenly what happened??" He told that he is not in the situation to explain that..... He will say whenever he needs to say. I didn't question him anymore about that and left him in the room and told him that if he needs anything else then, call me. He said okay and I came to downstairs.

    In the party, as Lee Jong Suk was not seen, my uncle was repeatedly asking me where is he? Why is he not in the party? I told him that Lee Jong Suk is not well, so he is resting in the room upstairs. He told me to take care of him and went to welcome his friends.

    After sometime, I got a call from Lee Jong Suk. I picked up the call......but, on the other side there was girl talking to him. Saying, " have you remembered me. I am Park Yeon So......I am sorry for leaving you without saying about my leave. What I did before, I am really sorry. But, I know how much you love me and even now, you will love me as you were loving me before. That day, when you said that you would propose me.....I was too scared, so I ran away. But, I am mature now and I know what I need in my future. Hence, can you consider me as your girlfriend now? I know I am bit selfish.....but, you know how much I like you. So, consider my love........"
    By hearing this, I thought Lee Jong Suk is in trouble....so, I rushed towards him. On the way, my cousin arrived in front of me and she was wearing her engagement ring💍. I asked her to give me for few minutes....even though I know that someone else's ring. Even then, I asked and she gave me saying not to leave it anywhere or misplace it. I told her I will return it to her in an hour and ran to the room. I opened the door....... Lee Jong Suk seemed to be tensed.

   She was blabbering something, even though I called Lee Jong Suk as "Lee" and everyone there looked at me and I went to him and held his hand and leaned him. She asked me, " who are you? What is the relationship between you both?" I told her by showing the ring that, I am his fiancee and this is our engagement ring. She said that to not to joke around.....and leave the place immediately as they were having a discussion. I told her that, " this is the thing which is related to my person and this is our personal matter. Who are you to tell to leave the place as this my house?? You are the one who need to leave the room as we need to talk....so, may I think that you would leave us in privacy??"
    She made some facial expression and while leaving the room she told, " don't think I am leaving this here. I will definitely get Lee Jong Suk back to me." I told her to just leave and that will never happen till I am with him. She left the room........

    I went and closed the door.......I came to him and consoled him and he started to tell his past story. I apologised to him as I told that he is my fiance and showed a fake ring. He told he is okay with saying that and thanked me for the help. I asked him is he alright as all my relatives were asking about him. Would he like to join us now?? He told his is alright and he wish to come and join with us.

While we were coming out the room, there we met one of the "MOST IMPORTANT PERSON" and she asked us what were we doing closing the door? I told her that I will explain it later and let's join the party and took her to the garden. In the party we enjoyed and while we were having the dinner, Park Yeon So came in middle of us and started to have food. Lee Jong Suk dragged me away from there and we both seperately sat and were having food. At that time, my uncle came and joined us. We had our dinner and it was already late. My uncle forced us to stay in his house....... I was thinking of staying there. But, when I heard that Yeon So will be staying there.........I said my uncle that I will come next week and be with him. As I need to attend my college tomorrow, so I need to go today. He told that studies are more important than staying with him and left us to go home.

     My mother invited Lee Jong Suk to my house to stay as it's already 12. And it will be hard to leave him alone at this time....as it takes more than 30 minutes to drive to his house. So, she told me to come with him....... I told I will and went to sit in his car. On the way to the house, while he was driving......he said something and stopped the car suddenly................... I wondered why did he stop the car so suddenly........... He told me to look towards his pointed finger................... There, I saw...................

_________________________
________________

     Think who is that "MOST IMPORTANT PERSON" that I mentioned earlier.........
    Hope you guys enjoy the story...... please support me as you guys were doing.