Scene 42. Unexpectedly dream💭 come true.....😬

Min Ho's pov.....!!!!

   In my dream, I saw Lee Jong Suk was coming to our house for the party which was arranged only for our family members. I was very happy to see him my our family function as he doesn't come when our family gathering occurs...... I went to him and he was talking to us very friendly and he was about to tell something to me, but at that time I was woken up by Lee Gyu Won. For a fraction of a second, I was startled by looking at her as I was mumbling something about her. She suddenly told me that, Kim Hyun Joong is hurt......she was continuing further but hearing that, I ran to him. I went to his room, he was not there.... I searched inside the house, but he was not there. Gyu Won screamed from there that, " he is in the garden" I looked up and ran outside the house to the garden. He was severely hurt and the blood was flowing so much. 

   I told him to bear the pain for sometime, so that I will take out the rods from the side

   I told him to bear the pain for sometime, so that I will take out the rods from the side. Lee Gyu Won also came and held tightly Hyun Joong's leg so that blood loss will be reduced. I took out the rods and held his hands and took him inside the house. Lee Gyu Won told that to take him to the hospital as it's a metallic rod, if any infections can happen and even the blood is lost so much. So, I told him that we shall go to hospital as Lee Gyu Won is also saying to consult a doctor.......but, he told that he is fine and he doesn't want to go to hospital as this can lead to a big breaking news if this is found by the media. Lee Gyu Won told that, " why should you bother about the media? You have been hurt and it's your duty to take an advice from the doctor so that you can perform in your upcoming projects." I agreed to her words and gave him a cup of water to drink and told him that, "we both are going to the hospital and I will maintain this secret and not let anyone else know about this okay???" He finally agreed to my words to go to hospital. I told that I will bring the car infront of the door and I will come to pick him up....so until then, he shall be sitting in the living room itself and went outside. I was completely blank as I was confused if his leg will be alright or not...... But, in front of him I stood like I am strong and not let him to be depressed.

    I brought the car and I held his hand and took him to the car and made him to be seated in the car and told Lee Gyu Won that, " lock the door properly. And not open the door until you confirm that we are the ones who had come. Also, when Hyun Joong is diagnosed..... I will call you to tell what did the doctor said to me. And how is his condition. So, don't worry about us.....lock the door properly and sleep." She agreed to me and went inside the house and closed the door. I sat on the car and drove the car to the hospital.

   We came to the Cambridge University of medical sciences and hospital

   We came to the Cambridge University of medical sciences and hospital. I called the nurse and the ward boy to help him in the wheel chair and he was admitted. The doctor came to him and told him to take X-RAY of the leg. He was took to the X-RAY taking room and I was sitting outside that room. Later, he was told to come to the dressing room to clean the wound and plaster the wound. While cleaning the wound with tincture, Kim Hyun Joong was screaming because of the pain. I couldn't stand by hearing his scream........ I controlled myself and stood outside the room. He came out of the room and he was shifted to the ward. Doctor called me to talk about his condition.... He told that, "we do not have the B negative blood in our hospital. We need it immediately will you arrange the blood as soon as possible??" I told that I will do all my best and went to call Lee Gyu Won to ask her which blood group does she belong to? She told that," sorry, my blood group is  B positive. I don't know anyone who has B negative blood group. How is he??" I told that he is good but, doctor told to bring the blood......... While, I was talking with her, nurse came to me told that B negative blood is arranged. I was relieved to hear that and told Gyu Won that I will call her later and hung up the call.

    Kim Hyun Joong was taken to the operation theatre........I was wondering why did they take even though the bone was not fractured. After fifteen minutes, doctor came out and told me that, " you don't need to worry. He is perfectly alright, we done the operation as the bone was slightly misplaced from its original position. He is fine and he will be shifted to the ward in another 30 minutes." I asked the doctor that, " will he be able to perform his action fights as before when his leg was fine??" The doctor told, "after a complete rest which I tell him, then he can do anything which he was doing before." I was relieved to hear those from the doctor. I took my phone to call Lee Gyu Won, but the time was already 5 o'clock. So, I thought that she would be sleeping.....and I didn't call her. Kim Hyun Joong was shifted to the ward, and he was sleeping. I was watching him, and unknowingly I fell asleep like that by sitting next to him.

 I was watching him, and unknowingly I fell asleep like that by sitting next to him

       ________________________

I got a call......as I was sleeping, I received it and asked who is that?? The person who called me was Lee Gyu Won. She asked me was I sleeping? Later, she asked how is Kim Hyun Joong and what did the doctor tell?? I told that, " I am sorry, I was sleeping so, I didn't get that the call was yours. The doctor told that he is doing well and he will be discharged in two days. Did you sleep well???" She told that she did sleep and she will be leaving for the college and after her classes complete, she would come and see Kim Hyun Joong. I told her to go to the college safely....... She also asked me to where shall she keep the key while leaving for the school?? I told her to keep the key as I have the spare key. She told that she will get ready and hung up the phone.

  I got up and went to wash my face, at that time nurse came to check Kim Hyun Joong vitals......she told that, "his vitals are normal. He will wake up soon, so be with him. When he will wake up give him some water to drink and then give him the porridge or idli to eat." I told her that I will provide that and she went off.
     At 9 o'clock, Lee Gyu Won called me. She told me she will be coming now, as she doesn't have any class today. And asked me which hospital are we there? I told her to come to VIP room 1123 in her college. She told that she will come.

   She came and she asked me how is he? I told her that, " he didn't sleep well yesterday due to pain. So, after having breakfast he slept now." I asked her will she be going to be with him, so that I will go home and bring some clothes to him. She told that she will be here till 12 o'clock as her college chairman is no more and she needs to attend the funeral. I told her I will be here by then.....so, be here.
    I went out and headed to the parking slot.......while I was taking my car out of the hospital, I saw...............

_________________
____________