Scene 4 Unknown call scared me!!!!😨

My pov.......!!!!!!

It was around 5pm...... My cousin and me thought of to go to shopping, but my parents refused to not to go by ourselves,as even they will come with us......... We got ready and went to a mall🏬 which is nearby our area......
I saw a tall guy and I remembered the one who saved my dog in that accident...... I was only thinking about him on that day.....but later on I came back my original routine............

Our family enjoyed during the shopping and satisfied with the things which were bought...... While we were thinking of going to the restaurant for dinner, I was walking in the backward position, i.e., my face was looking towards my parents and my cousin and facing the back towards others....
While walking like that I dashed to someone who was standing behind me. I turned around to apologise the person who was there, I saw the guy who saved my dog 🐕.....

"I only do the mistakes in front him

"I only do the mistakes in front him.....aish!!!!" I thought. I apologised him and introduced him to my parents that he is the one who saved our Mystery 🐶..... My parents thanked him and asked him to join with us for dinner🍽️. But he refused at first, but later after forcing him he joined us. We went to the restaurant and had a good time and as we don't know his name or his background, he introduced himself that his name is Lee Jong Suk and he is studying in Harvard University in the medical field👨‍⚕️......

 We went to the restaurant and had a good time and as we don't know his name or his background, he introduced himself that his name is Lee Jong Suk and he is studying in Harvard University in the medical field👨‍⚕️

I was too excited, when he said that he is majoring in medicine...... Later, he said he is the son of Mr. Lee Jin Woon who is the former number one businessman of the country........ Then, he said he has a brother who is also studying in Harvard University in the financial field (commerce field) and specified that he is not that close to his family except for his paternal uncle, as his mother died when he was young........

I felt sorry for him and had even more good impression on him....... And even mom was impressed by his attitude and liked him. We completed our dinner and discussion and my father gave him a visiting card of his and said he is always welcome to our house🏡 anytime he wants to come and can call him anytime......but Lee Jong Suk felt little shy to that words.... So, my mother said me to give my number to him, but I refused 😶...... Because of my refusal my mother my phone number to Lee Jong Suk to save and call me anytime if he is in any problems or depression.......

 Because of my refusal my mother my phone number to Lee Jong Suk to save and call me anytime if he is in any problems or depression

I was angry at my mother because of her act and I stared at her........... My cousin was impressed and said that she would become his girlfriend in front of him......... I was dumbstruck at her and he replied that he already have one........ My cousin felt bad and controlled her feelings. She was even jealous of me as my mother gave my number to him. I could feel that, but I didn't show that kind of attitude towards anyone there.

We all left the restaurant and we invited him to our house but he left saying that he would come any other day........

Our family came back home and I went to my room to sleep as it was already 10 and as even I was too tired of the shopping done in the evening..... While I was about to sleep I got a call from an unknown number, I picked up and I heard a voice " Please help me!!!!!! I am near Dollars colony..... I am too afraid😨 to be alone at this moment."

I was too confused and shocked about that person who was he????? and why did he call me????? That to at this hour??????

????????????????????
_______________
_________
.......
...

????????????????????________________________