Scene 63 Engagement Ceremony🥰

My pov......!!!!!

    I unlocked the room and entered in and saw the two brothers were hurt badly and also were sitting next to each other looking at each other faces which were hurt and smiling sheepishly. We both stood in confusion as the things in my room were all scattered and vase on the table which was next to the bed was broken into pieces and glared them to death. They don't even bother to  know that we both were standing in front of them and seeing them, to be specific staring at them. I made my throat clear to get the attention of those two boys and then they saw us standing in front of the door. Lee Jong Suk smiled at me and came to me, he was badly hurt as the corner of his lips was bleeding and even from his forehead the blood was coming and but still, he smiled very much sincerely and pointed towards Lee Min Ho and introduced him as his elder brother. I looked at him in shock as he never called him or treated him as his brother. 

"What did you just call him? Did I mishear the word 'brother'?" I asked in a surprise.

"Ani, you did hear correctly. I called him 'brother' only. As we have compromised with each other and found out that we both were wrong. And now, we will be always there for one another" he said with a big smile on his face and looking at each other. 

"How did you guys reconcile? We both are curious to know..... right Ha Ni ah?" Gyu Won ah asked me. 

Even I was about to ask the same question, so I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Aish! It's very embarrassing and irritating to tell....."Lee Min Ho said.

"Irritating?-" I was cut off by Gyu Won ah as she told, "Irritating?? It was irritating for Ha Ni and me when we met in the public before, where you both were not talking to each other and we were embarrassed like you are now. We will be happy to listen how you guys reconciled and love to be with you even if it's embarrassing. Lee Min Ho, if you will not tell how it was, then I am going to tell about the secret room in your house which you showed me yesterday."

Suddenly, Lee Min Ho said not to tell anything about that and made some signs which only they both understood. And I unknowingly told that even I knew about that, even if I was not knowing anything, just to know how did they reconcile. Then, they both looked at each other awkwardly and smiled and Lee Jong Suk told that, "I will say what happened, so don't get mad, girls...." and sat on the bed where we both sat on the couch which was in front of the bed.

"I entered the room and saw hyung who was facing his back at me and I questioned him, 'who is the one standing there? what are you doing here in someone's room?' He turned to me and at first I was shocked and exasperated from seeing him. So, I tried to leave the room but it was locked. I then thought, it might be planned from Ha Niah and just stood without  even facing him and ignoring his presence. Later, he came to me and started to ask how am I and how is the life going on and etc., etc., I didn't even speak a word for his questions. Mostly, he was outraged so, he suddenly came and punched me at my face. And it started to bleed at my corner of my lips, I smiled sarcastically at him and even I hit his face near the his eyes. We started to fight like that for sometime until we were tired and panting-"

 We started to fight like that for sometime until we were tired and panting-"