Scene 46. Surprise to hear the......!!!!!

Min Ho's pov.......!!!!!

While I was taking my car, I saw Lee Jong Suk and Lee Gyu Won's friend coming to the parking slot. I managed to escape from their sight and bent inside the car. The both were having a conversation for few minutes and later, my brother got down the car and went towards the hospital. At that time, I started the car and went off to my house. On the way, I called my father and told about the injury of Kim Hyun Joong as his father and mine were business partners, even now Kim Hyun Joong is one of the partner of our group. By hearing that, my father told that he would visit him and asked in which hospital is he treated? I told the hospital's name, but refused him to go to see Kim Hyun Joong as Lee Gyu Won was with him. It may cause a misunderstanding between my father and her, which I was not willing to happen. And said him that, I will inform him when to visit Kim Hyun Joong and hung up the call. I drove the car to my house first to check how is the renovation going on........

The living room was so well renovated as I was confused was a moment that is this the living room which I used to live before? The constructor came to me asked my opinion how is room? I told him, " it's awesome

The living room was so well renovated as I was confused was a moment that is this the living room which I used to live before? The constructor came to me asked my opinion how is room? I told him, " it's awesome. And this is what I needed for this house. Thank you for renovating in the manner which I needed." He told that, it's his duty to renovate the good thing into a wonderful structure. And I passed into the corridor which connects the living room to the kitchen including the dinning hall in the middle, even that was mind blowingly renovated.

 And I passed into the corridor which connects the living room to the kitchen including the dinning hall in the middle, even that was mind blowingly renovated

He was coming with me and telling about the all the renovated things. He told that, " sir, within two days, all the things will be completed and you can shift back with your belongings. The part which is left is the room which you told me to be very special and it should be renovated beautifully. It is halfway completed, if you wish to see please come this way...."and guided me. I refused to him and told that I will see the rest once all the work is completed and moved outside the house and lead the way to the Kim Hyun Joong's house to take the clothes for him.

    I had my breakfast on the way home and went to the house. I reached the house and parked the car outside the house and went inside. First of all, I went to bathroom to get fresh up and came to Kim's room and packed some of his clothes and rushed outside and locked the door and drove to the hospital as soon as possible as it was already 11:30am, as Lee Gyu Won told that she needs to attend the funeral at 12 o'clock.
    The reached the hospital within 12 o'clock and parked the car. To see, the car of Lee Jong Suk was still there and I parked my car next to his. The car's window was opened and no one was inside the car. By seeing that, I looked inside the car if he has left the key in the car or not. Thankfully, it was not there.