Scene 67 Graduation 👨‍🎓

Start from the beginning

They both smiled at each other and Jong Suk looked at me and mouthed at me saying "introduce yourself" I nodded as I almost forgot everything and was looking at their bonding

They both smiled at each other and Jong Suk looked at me and mouthed at me saying "introduce yourself" I nodded as I almost forgot everything and was looking at their bonding. I came front and said, "Annyeonghaseyo.... Myself Oh Ha Ni and I am his girlfriend" and bowed at him. He called me near to him and said, "Ha Ni ah, I will ask you a favor from you...will you do that?" I nodded at him and he continued, "please take care of Lee Jong Suk" and held brought Jong Suk hand towards me and placed on mine top of his. I gave a weak smile and said, "you will be fine, don't worry and you will be with him to take care of your own sons." He said that he is not going to stay longer and after him gone I should be the one for Lee Jong Suk and took a promise from me. I started to shed the tears, so I moved out of the room to not to cry in front of them and making them weak.

The moment I went out, I saw Gyu Won standing a little away from the room and talking in the phone. I ran to her and hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulders, I know that even she will be devastated from this but I couldn't help myself other than crying. It was a warm hug and at the same time even she cried on mine.

Later after we relaxed ourselves, I told everything what happened inside and we sighed softly

Later after we relaxed ourselves, I told everything what happened inside and we sighed softly. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho oppa came to us and said that he needs to attend the meeting which is important to him and looking at me he continued that Lee Jong Suk should stay here until he comes back from the office and I went inside the room to check them.

There uncle was sleeping and Lee Jong Suk was holding his hand in his and caressing that softly. I went next to him and sat beside him pulling a chair next to him. I was about to tell him something, but he spoke breaking the silence.

"Are you fine?" He asked. I was confused why is he asking me, that should be asked by me to me. And he understood that I was thinking about that, so he continued,

"I know that you went out to cry..... You could have shown me your weak side also. I was feeling still more happy to see that side of your" with a small smile.

"I was thinking to show you that side when it's necessary, but we I had shown that it might hurt you still more from my emotions. So, I went out to cry there" I said him.