"Curse you... Why aren't you dead?" Asked the wounded Elder. Frankenstein stand tall and proud, his clothes are ruined and bloodied but he still manages to look elegant making Reina's mouth water.

The Elder attacks once more but Frankenstein just keep on avoiding them while closing in their distance. The 12th Elder had no choice but to keep on stepping backwards, trying to put as much distance as possible. Frankenstein was about to corner him when his back hit a wall but the Elder desperately flies away.

"GO AWAY!" He threw a careless attack at Frankenstein but when he look back, he saw a monster in a human form. He did not know that he can feel this much fear in all his life. Frankenstein is able to capture the Elder's neck in his hand.

"What's wrong? Is that all you have?" The sadistic side of Frankenstein shows itself when he throws the Elder high up in the air and attacks it mercilessly.

The Elder fell on the ground with a loud thud. He crawls pitifully while trying to comprehend what is happening to him.

"How can... this be... my power... and Sir Locktis' power... I'm an Elder of the Union..." He said, his wings are destroyed so he is trapped on the ground. He stares at his opponent in pure hatred and fear.

"Is that everything Locktis gave you?" Frankenstein asked with a wicked smirk that made the 12th Elder flinch.

"He's unbelievable. What on Earth is he? How is he so strong?" Sangeen murmurs, both him and his wife is trembling as they watched the fight that happened between the two.

Despite all of this, Reina can tell that Frankenstein will be burdened by his nightmares in his sleep. If this continues, even she will not be enough to scare them away.

"Frankenstein." It is a command and a plea. Frakenstein looks at her while the Elder takes the opportunity to use all of his speed to go to the Princess' side, his claws are threateningly close to her neck.

"That's a dirty trick!" Yonsu said with gritted teeth. That student also have asthma, how is she here? But that is not what's important right now, her life is in grave danger.

M-21, Regis and Seira felt nervous shivers crawling in their skin as Reina slowly smirks. Frankenstein glares at the monster, he tried so hard to stop Reina from using her powers... but now...

"It looks like I chose the right hostage. Fool, you let yourself get distracted. Now it's all over!" The 12th Elder laughs loudly as he stare at his opponent that is stuck in his place.

"Locktis... It was not enough for you to betray my master... you had to harm my princess, too... and now, you... a contractor of Locktis, dare..." Frankenstein quietly said angrily as the Elder grins at Reina who is calmly looking at Frankenstein.

"That's right, woman, stay still." He whisper in her ears then looks around.

'All of them look flustered. I'm glad I chose this one as hostage."

"You're docile now. This is your woman right?" He chuckles while Frankenstein remained silent, clenching his jaws.

"Why are you staying so still?! Do something! Attack me like you did before! But the instant you move, your 'princess' will be dead! Come on! Attack me , Bastard!" The Elder said, amused at the look of his opponent's face.

"Put away that freaky weapon of yours!" He tries to lengthen his time since his body is starting to heal.

"Don't assume this is the last of it. I will remember the faces of every single one of you. I will use all the Union's resources to find out who you are. And you two are KSA agents? I will make sure to tell the Union that the KSA joined forces with other to revolt against Union. The KSA represents this country in its dealings with the Union. Hence, the actions of the KSA reflect on the entire nation. The Union will be intervening actively in this country from now on." Reina rolled her eyes, this creature sure is talkative.

"What are you talking about?!"

"We don't have anything to do with them, and neither does the KSA!"

"We were caught up in this fight!"

The two protested but was baffled when the Elder brush them off with his answer...

"And why should that matter?"

"What?" Yonsu and Sangeen gritted their teeth as they stare at the smirking Elder.

"The truth is of no importance. I AM AN ELDER OF THE UNION! HOW DARE THE LIKES OF YOU SHOW ME HOSTILITY! I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR NOW, BUT I PROMISE TO KILL YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU KNOW! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS COUNTRY IS PLACED UNDER THE RULE OF UNION! IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL YOU DIE SLOW, AND PAINFUL DEATHS!" The 12th Elder shouted at all of them...

"Ah! I already destroyed KSA. That's one job done. I make all the right decisions! Or maybe I shouldn't have let them die quite so easily. I only had time to kill the people in the building, but just wait. I'll make sure I exterminate all the remaining agents as well. There's no need to act like it's unfair. You deserve to be punished. It's only reasonable for me to kill you and destroy the KSA." This caught Reina's attention... how could he say such things...

"Deserve? Reasonable?" she asked with gritted teeth. To take so much life just because he felt like it...

"How could it be reasonable?"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME..."

"I am grateful that I did not swore an oath to my lover... I am free to take your life." Reina smiles at him that sent shivers crawling in his skin. He can feel it, she is much more dangerous than his previous opponent.

"I am glad, too. I am glad that you chose me as your hostage." Before the Elder can do anything the whole building shakes and everyone can feel it, her powerful aura.

"What's this? I thought she--"

"Don't think that this is unfair... How did you put it? Ah! It's only reasonable because you deserve what is coming for you." Droplets of blood appear in the area as they circle the 12th Elder and Reina.

'This... presence... Sir Locktis? Could she be a Noblesse as powerful as Sir Locktis? No. She... She's much much stronger!' He trembles as he stare at the grinning woman. This woman is the scariest woman that he had ever met.

"Are you... the Lord?" He asked with his trembling voice but Reina just tilts her head at him and the swirling droplets of blood accelerates its movement.

"W-wait! Don't you have things to ask me about Sir Locktis?" When she remained silent, he realized that she is definitely going to kill him so with his energy left he strikes her with an attack. It explodes and creates a huge amount of smoke that covers his vision of her.

"Haa... there was no reason to be so afraid. I hit her full-on at close range... even if she is the Lord, she won't be unscathed. But... why isn't it disappearing?" The 12th Elder asks as he looks at the swirling blood.

"Contractor of Locktis Kravei, you have forfeited your right to existence. As the princess of Nobles and the next Noblesse... your life is mine to take." The swirl of blood closes in to the Elder and ate his whole being, leaving no trace of him. The force of the blood field is able to slightly push back Yonsu and Sangeen while Raizel is able to put a barrier in time to protect the humans, Regis and Seira.

"Reina..." Frankenstein immediately went to her side.

"I'm fine, Frankenstein." she grumbles under her breath then lifts her hand. Frankenstein's ruined and bloodied clothes melted away and was replaced by new and cleaner ones.

"You're mine." She murmurs and slump against him. He immediately caught her with ease and kisses her forehead.

"Always."

"Reina..."

"Raizel, thank you for not using your powers." Raizel nodded at her...