No Control

Eyes.. watching.. all around.. surrounding him...

No.. no! Help!!

Izuku couldn't breathe, hands clawing at his own neck as his head spun quickly... rotating rotating.. sucking him into a vortex- a hurricane.

Fuck fuck fuck!!

The male hardly could tell where he was- he just knew they we're watching.

He was watching.

Izuku felt tears prick his eyes, despairing panic close his mind into miserable torture. Escape? Was it possible?

Everyday he lived as a thing. Even after he fucking died, a pet to the king of hell, eyes always watching him... he was shown off to be used... they always watched.

Izuku tried to scream, feeling a pain rip through his throat but heard nothing. Why?

Why couldn't he hear?

This one thought made his mind scream even more then he was, straining his vocal chords with every shrill shrike to try and hear something.. anything.

He couldn't.

He was scared... terrified.

With his screaming came more nausea, he couldn't breathe, suffocating by the gaze of people he hated.

He wanted to wake up.

Izuku wanted to wake up, from this all, as a little boy that didn't have to worry about anything with the mother he never knew, to be with the family he never remembered having.

He wanted this pain to end. The moment he had courage to do something last time it got worse. This was worse. Way, way, way way way way way worse.. He'd take being alive over this any day. Watching.. being watched..

Suffocating. Spinning. Swirling. Misery. Hell.

Wake up.. he had to wake up. He didn't want this to continue. It couldn't. He'd die. He'd go insane. He'd... he needed to wake up.

Wake up...

Wake up..

Wake up.

Izuku's body rocketed forward, already sobbing before he could even look around, puffy eyes barely being able to see a red lavender room around him, laying in his bed, bathroom door to his left, the room he had in hell.

He threw himself to the side of the bed in a second and vomited anything that was in his stomach, stomach acids burning his throat and making him cough harshly, choking on hair and felt as if he'd pass out..-

No. No no no no nononononnono No-

He couldn't fall asleep again. No.. no no he didn't want to be suffocated like that. He felt himself gag sickeningly at the thought.

Why did it have to continue? Why didn't he just have to die and it'd end? What did he do to be this cursed?