D a m n a t i o n

{my lil bubby is curled up in my arms she's so cute}

.
.
.
.
.

"Start talking."

"I-I swear, it's all I know! A man with a scar on his neck—!! At the bar—! Called the Opal Owl!!" The poor guy pleaded the information in exchange of his safely, looking into the two tense men in front of him. Satan took a back seat on this interrogation so the victim wouldn't just piss themselves and faint.

Dabi was easier to handle because he didn't have as big as a reputation, but his eyes hardened as the man shouted this information, trying to claw at the hand wrapped around his throat.

Dabi's reputation was in the stronghold, he didn't get out often.

Maybe that's why this man looked so surprised as his hand started to heat up, blue fire starting to dear through his fresh before the head completely popped off, body and limbs crunching against the ground as they slipped out of his hold.

The hellhound kicked the decapitated head to the corner of the alley and eyed Shoto from over his shoulder.

"I smell him around."

Shoto just nodded. They were foolish enough to get their hopes up at this news before. A week ago they were eagerly destroying every house around the area in search of him. In reality, his scent was in several places, always accompanied by other men's cum and Izuku's blood. It boiled Dabi's nerves, knowing what was happening to their green angel.

"Let's hurry. Do we storm the place or keep on the downlow?"

"I'll block off any exits with ice." Was all Shoto hummed. One hand was in his pocket, right hand's knuckles were white with trying to contain anger, clenched by his side. It was clear he was ready to freeze over all of hell—and he kind of already was.

The two stepped inside the bar, Dabi looking around with a dangerous eye to stop anyone familiar. Their unnoticed state fell dead as ice was shot out from Shoto's fist as he slammed it into the wall. Every inch on the place was coated with thick ice, even Dabi's down feet, but he just melted around his shoes and stepped forward to the various humans and devils struggling to stand or move.

"This is an interrogation—take-over. It doesn't have to be hostile if you cooperate." Dabi called out over the shoring and cursing, tone that of a deep growl.

Shoto remained quiet and just walked to the bar tender of the place. Yellow eyes and whisky black skin made it obvious he was some sort of smoke demon.

"Man with a green stitched scar across his throat." Was all he said, frosty hand covering over the bar tender's face.

"There's three. Be more specific." Musing, the man behind the counter just continued to clean a whisky glass. "But I could assume you mean the small green haired boy with the scar?"

Shoto had to stop his threats just to digest the information. Three? Izuku had a scar? No he didn't because Shoto would have seen it...

Ah, the collar. It was meant to be somewhat form fitting around his neck so he couldn't move it around. It must have hid it.

"Give us a description of the other two men, please." Dabi glared from behind, resting a hand on Satan's shoulder.

"They wear masks. They just rent the green one out to the men in the bar. They both have darker hair, one black and the other a darker purple."

He set down the glass and picked up another, starting to clean this one.

Both Dabi and Shoto shared a scowl. They already had an idea that it would happen, but hearing it from another person stung. He spoke so nonchalantly, it just made their tempers worse.