A l l W i l l B e E x p l a i n e d

{updates will be much slower bc of school!!

More art to want to share :D nothing to do with demonic lust this time, just dabi being a smug creep}

.
.
.

"Zuku, babe." Dabi called softly from the door, hearing Uraraka cut herself off from a dramatic telling of how she visited a castle once when we was alive.

"Come in!" His greenie yelled, the hellhound opening the door to one of the maids rooms. He was pretty sure it was Mina's, which was the only reason he knocked much less waited. "What's up?"

"Sho and I need to talk to ya."

His tone of voice seemed to make Izuku worried enough that he didn't question or push it, simply excusing himself from their little snack circle.

As he reached the door, Dabi caught the eye of the one with long black hair—Momo, he was sure her name was—who mouthed "Limbo?" at him. Dabi tried not to let the surprise show on his face over how she ever knew anything about it, instead narrowing his eyes.

"...Momo follow us too."

Izuku fiddled with his hands as the woman stood and walked over, concern on her face.

Once they closed the door, Momo leaned a little closer to the hellhound, trying to subtly whisper, "Was I right?"

Dabi just shrugged which made her frown, but she knew she was. Even Dabi knew that she knew. How did she know?... well that was what he was worried about.

Turning his attention to his little succubus, he gently slid an arm around his waist. "Don't be nervous, we just need to tell ya about something. We said we'd take care of ya, we mean it."

Izuku just nodded mutely, leaning into his warm touch.

And they were off!... Dabi tried not to send so many suspicious glances to the woman on their trail, but his eyes lingered over his shoulder more times than he wanted.

She didn't smell like mercury; a popular sign of a fraud. It didn't mean she could be trusted undoubtedly, but it meant her sun was never lying.

He turned his nose to the air for a moment.

She smelt more of gold, which made him amused.

Her sin was pride? Momo was hardly prideful now, head low and gazed trained to the floor.

Izuku didn't have a scent other than the smell of heaven itself. He didn't have a sin that clung to his flesh and tore him down to Hell.

He just so happened to end up here.

And eventually they were in front of Shoto's large doors.

He pushed open the door and urged Izuku inside, making eye contact with Shoto who was waiting. His eyes immediately found Momo, then gave Dabi a puzzled raise of a brow.