G u e s t

{...

Anyway,,}

Anyway,,}

.
.
.
.

One hour turned into three and eventually there was a knock on the door, from how confident it sounded, it was safe to assume Shoto already knew who it was.

"Come in."

The popular hellhound stepped in side just as Satan assumed. He didn't bother to hide the fact he looked around for Izuku. It had been a full day since he had last seen the greenette so he couldn't really be blamed. After he didn't see him anywhere, Shoto saw him subtly smell the air.

As the hound distracted himself, Shoto looked down at the greenette who slobbered on his dick, all red and flushed, eyes half lidded as he was used as a cock warmer. It was funny, he looked like he wasn't aware of anything going on anymore, in a state of lustful bliss.

Shoto pretended he was looking at the papers on his desk, straightening them and placing them down, looking to Dabi. "What is it?"

The hound was staring at Shoto, glaring. He didn't say anything however- well, he might have not until Shoto accidentally let a cocky smile slip. After all, he knew he could smell Izuku and he knew he recognized the smell of sweat and cum.

"Fuck you."

"What do you want Mutt." Shoto ran a hand through Izuku's hair as he seemed to recognize the hell hound's voice, tensing.

"...where's Zuku?" Shoto was surprised he even asked, they both knew. Dabi held his eyes with a glare.

"He's busy." Shoto was quick to dismiss. "Why did you bother me?"

He felt a soft whine from Izuku's throat even though it was too quiet to hear. Shoto's dick only twitched. He patted his head gently, still massaging his scalp to try and calm him down a little.

"...there's some bitch at the entrance. 'Ey're requesting so see yer sorry ass." Dabi crossed his arms.

"Then go tell them to wait. I'm... preoccupied.. with something." Shoto didn't hold back his smirk this time.

He saw a flare of blue flame in his hand. His ear twitched.

"We had this conversation before, you'll regret it if you do that."

"..I just wanna see him."

"He's busy and doesn't want to talk to y-" Shoto was cut off on the last word by Izuku sucking harder, starting to move his head quietly. He bit his lip as he made eye contact with the greenette under the table. He was met with watery, begging eyes. "...what do you want from him."