D e l i c i o u s D e l i r i u m

{I drew this and I like it so I wanted to show people lmaoo, it reminds me of Shoto even though he's an oc ehehe 😌 (rip photo quality compression)}

.
.
.

Shoto didn't mind when Izuku fell unconscious. It made it easier to concentrate on his work, sorting through various files of the newly dead, sending them off to various punishments that he deemed appropriate.

The hour time frame that he told the hound to meet him passed by quickly too, a knock of the door.

"Shoto, 'm 'ere." There was a tone of continuous defiance in his voice.

"Come in, close the door behind you." He called out, flipping to another page.

Mister hellhound strode inside, closing the doors as he was told, looking at Shoto. But very quickly his attention snapped to the sight over Satan's shoulder.

"The fuck, Shoto?"

"Oh must you call me that name? It seems whoever does goes behind my back and fucks my belongings." The half and half set down a folder, folding his arms and leaned back in his chair.

The man in front of him wasn't even looking at Shoto.

"That's gotta be hurting him."

"So? This is hell, Dabi. We don't play favorites."

The hound- Dabi, slammed a fist into Shoto's desk. "Then whats with yer obsession with him?"

"I could ask you the same thing. And how come he seems to bend at your every whim? Hm?" Shoto cocked his head to the side. "Care to tell me your side of the story?"

Satan noted how his jaw ground together, the sound would make any normal person shudder. And that glare, Shoto hadn't seen it in a long time. At least, not directed at him.

"I kissed first and he took it too far. Tha's all."

"And the first time? When you impersonated me."

Dabi scoffed. "Didn't thinkya would give such a fuck. I was playin around with the new arrival. Didn't know of yer obsession."

"Then why'd you lie to me?"

"Yer actin like a child."

"That's not an answer."

Dabi ran a hand through his hair, being mindful of the horns and ears. He did that whenever he was holding back from hitting someone. Shoto knew his mannerisms all too well.

"Just was havin fun, Sho. There wasn't anything more to it."

His tail flicked sharply to the left, feigning annoyance, Shoto didn't fail to notice. Dabi was still lying, huh?

Satan turned his body towards Izuku's limp, hanging form and summoned an ice blade in his hand.

"Is that so?" He flicked it haphazardly towards the vulnerable teen. It whizzed past his waist, imbedding into the wall behind him before breaking.

Dabi's flinch couldn't be contained if he tried, the hellhound had taken a full step forward towards Izuku.

"Sho, don't fuckin bother him. He's exhausted." He growled, first clenching next to his side. Shoto knew that Dabi was useless in this situation, he knew Dabi knew that too.

Satan's fingers danced, as he did another ice knife formed.

"...he fuckin smells off." The hellhound seethed between clenched teeth.

"In what way?"

Shoto knew, similar to his own taste, Dabi had evolved smell. If he smelt off, then that was something to be concerned about.