Deeper

The little whore wasted no time to rock back eagerly against Todoroki's fingers, desperate for some pleasureful contact. Moans left his drooling mouth freely, just one finger making him so sensitive.

Todoroki chuckled, pulling his hand away.

Izuku whined quickly, head snapping back for those tear filled eyes to beg him, "N-no!- P-p-please~! I g-gotta be f-filled~ I-I need it~! P-please sir I need your c-cock~!"

"Is that right~?" He purred sadistically, groping the smaller's freckled ass roughly.

"Kya~!" He moaned out in surprise, "Ah~ p-p- Ngh~ p-pl- ah~ p-please!!~ I-I need it~! Ngh~"

Shoto bared his fangs in a grin at this reaction, pulling the boy in by his hips to start thrusting his shaft against Izuku's entrance, but not in. He spread his cheeks to have more space, loving the cute reactions and whines he got as a response.

"Yeah~? You just need it so bad~?" He moved away just enough enough so his cock weighed down, the tip lining up with his tight little pucker.

He leaned down to his face, horns curbing above his jaw line brushing against Izuku's ear for a few moment but long enough for sparks to shoot down his little body. "You're not even prepped."

"I...

I don't c-care! P-please j-just f-fuck me..!"

Todoroki added a bit more force to pushing against his entrance to tease the smaller, Izuku's hips swaying ever so slightly. He knew this was going to hurt but he didn't care, he wanted it.

He needed this monster cock to destroy his insides.

"And why should I give you what you want at all~?" Todoroki purred to him, finding how much he wanted his ass to be split open amusing.

Izuku whined, getting bratty again. "I-if you're n-not gunna fuck me, then w-why am I here!"

The demon slammed inside Izuku with a glare, the boy screaming out in both pain and terrible terrible pleasure.

He felt something warm run down his shaking thighs, glancing down through his blurred eyes he made out red. Blood.

But Todoroki didn't care, already rolling his hips inside Izuku with a groan. "Fuck~ so tight~"

He sobbed out, whole body trembling violently. The friction was horrid but so addicting. No matter what he did words wouldn't form, only choked cries.

It hurt so fucking bad.

But he asked for this.

Todoroki stopped moving, though he didn't pull out. He leaned back forward once again to nibble lightly on Izuku's ear, grinning against it.

"You just needed it, didn't you~?" He mocked teasingly.

Izuku couldn't even answer, the feeling in his rear not even fading. The agonizing pain... but pleasure. That stupid please to remind him that he was the one who begged to be torn like this.

After a minute he could only focus on that pleasure, mewling softly. The tension in his spine gave out, stomach falling onto the bed while his ass swayed on Todoroki's dick ever so slightly.

Shoto was impressed. His eyes widened a bit, anyone in his situation would be screaming to get away.

He only grinned wider.

His hips pulled back again, snapping forward harshly, making the smaller scream again, but with how led it was Todoroki didn't bother stopping.

He slammed into the smaller, forcing his velvet walls to take his cock. It went past Izuku's pleasure button, the tears springing to his eyes fresh and for different reasons than before.

He had never felt this type of pleasure, it was overwhelming. It was too good. Too much.

Yet he couldn't help but fuck but onto his cock for more.

Tonight was going to be a long night.