Punishment

In the next second Izuku was stark naked and positioned over a dildo, not even the tip inside his empty, quivering ass, legs trembling even more with his hands tied together above his head. Thing is this dildo was much bigger than anything he's taken before.. being a foot in length and a good four inches wide. He already had tears in his eyes and the thing wasn't even inside him yet.

"I-I c-cant hold myself up f-for much longer!" He cried, legs almost giving out. He could feel himself sink onto the dildo, the tip starting to stretch it's way inside his tight boy pussy. He was going to break!

On top of that, a cheeky glare was watching him suffer like this...

"You've been pissing me off, acting so cocky recently.. you wanted a cock in you so bad, huh?" Shoto growled, tone laced with humor. He stood in front of him, though walked over to the nightstand to open a drawer to find something. Izuku didn't dare look, fearing topping over and dropping right down on this massive cock. "So I gave you one, whore~"

Izuku whined more, "Nooo!"

Shoto walked back in front of Izuku holding a six tailed adult toy whip. His head tilted to the right, red hair falling in front of his softer grey eye making his blue eye and scar stand out more. Izuku eyed it with a terrified gaze.

"Pl..please n-no.."

He grinned, whipping the boy's cheek. "You don't get a say."

Izuku flinched harshly though kept himself up, whimpering.

Satan attacked his stomach this time, whipping his pretty tummy causing him to cry out and fall more onto the tip, his ass being stretched even more, tears falling down his freckled cheeks. Izuku moaned, legs trembling so hard as he desperately tried to stay up. Though he stood no chance when Shoto whipped his thighs and little dick, his legs giving out from under him as he dropped down on the fake cock with a silent scream.

The fallen angel smirked with a chuckle. "You're not even on it half way~"

"Ghh..~ mmngh..~ p-please... aaahh~" He begged, choking on pleasure filled moans.

"Please what~?" Shoto smirked, whipping his stomach again making Izuku sob again.

"T-too m-much-!"

Shoto sneered a grin, whipping his collar bone even harder. "Start fucking bouncing, whore."

"Ngghhhhaaaa~!" he did as he was told, sinking down a bit more and pulled himself back up, forcing his trembling body to bounce. "Ah~! Aah~! Nghhhh~!!"

He could barely move, legs barely supporting him.

Shoto grinned as he watched, rolling his eyes as Izuku was falling apart.

{I'm not dead yet!!! I swear I'll be posting more soon xD}