Rougher

"P-please sir~!! Want more.. I need more~!" Izuku begged lewdly, tongue out as he pleaded. Todoroki let out a deep chuckle, flipping the smaller on his stomach. Izuku sunk down, ass in the air while he spread his legs as far as they would go. He was presenting himself like a whore.

Todoroki licked his lips at the sight, "I'm gunna kill your virgin ass..."

It's not like Izuku had any complaints with that.

The demon roughly spanked his ass, his calloused palm coming down on his skin, the impact making it jiggle. Heat rose as well as red, a welt spreading in the shape of his palm. Though, where he should have felt pain Izuku felt a rush of excitement and pleasure.

He yelped lewdly as his back curved slightly, Todoroki smoothed over the mark with his right hand, the cold of it dimming down the heat... but that's not what Izuku wanted.

He moved his peach away from the contact, eyes looking down at him with silent pleads for more. More rough treatment. That's all he wanted, to fulfill his guilty masochistic fantasies.

The demon above him raised a brow, expression challenging him. "Do you seriously think your going to get out of this now~?"

Izuku shook his head, "..pl..lease... m-..more.. s-spank me..! Abuse me more..!"

He started swaying his hips, trying to seduce the halfie into what he wanted.

A deep rumble of a sadistic chuckle escape Todoroki's throat, amusement lacing into his fuck boy type smile.

"I've never met a bitch that has begged to be hurt before." These mocking words made Izuku's lip poke out in a small pout, though before he could respond, another searing spank met his ass.

His back arched and he gripped the sheets this time as he let out a louder but just as lewd cry, he whimpered, doe tears spreading to his eyes.

"Why are you crying, mutt?" The halfie taunted, hands roughly groping his welted ass. "I'm just giving you what you oh so lewdly begged for~"

This time he didn't have to ask for another, Todoroki giving him exactly what he asked for and so, so much more.

Hit after hit had Izuku tensing and back arching, crying out pathetically at every second he could. After each hit, the force used would only increase.

His peach was more of a cherry by the time Todoroki deemed him wrecked enough to pause.

When he did Izuku sunk into the bedding even more, sobs wracking his body, shaking his already trembling form.

Shoto didn't bother giving him any time to recover, grabbing his hair and yanking him back. He grinned sadistically, turning Izuku's head to look at him.

He slowly rubbed his cock along his red skin.

"I thought you liked pain~?" He teased, shamelessly leaning a bit further to nibble on Izuku's ear lobe making him mewl a little.

He pulled back, scoffing.

"Pathetic little creature..." he dropped Izuku's hair and let him sink back into the bedding.

"But I wasn't kidding about what I said a few moments ago." Not even a second after these words a finger was pushed inside his tight little hole.

"I will be destroying this ass of yours."