I Want Out

Izuku found himself sat at the edge of a window, looking over at what hell was. Dusty, smokey air, no green, no life, no water.. dead branches littered the floor what looked to be the remains of trees, ground cracking, glowing buildings in the distance through the mucky air he could hardly see.

Was he going to be as tortured there as he was here?

"Wha-" the greenet suddenly gasped, lifting his hand and scowled in disgust as he noticed there was something black and green on the windowsill that stuck to his hand, it was all goopy and gross. He wiped it off on the wall and saw that it basically started to melt away the paint. He bilked I'm confused surprise before glancing to his hand, there wasn't anything on it anymore, but his skin seemed a bit more greener then normal- not that his skin was green normally.

"What is this..?" He murmured to himself, dragging a finger through whatever it was only to see his real skin through it and smiled. So it wasn't toxic right? He should just go wash his hands..

Izuku hummed to himself in boredom as he made his way towards his room, opening the door using his elbow, just pushing down on the door handle, opening and froze when he saw Shoto waiting there on his bed.

He was about to say something but Izuku quickly rushed tot he bathroom, making the mistake of grabbing the handle to push down and open it, melting through he metal some, quickly slamming it behind him once he made it inside and locked it.

"Izuku!" Shoto shouted, glaring a bit at the handle. His damn acid is back..

He heard the water running on the other end, standing outside the door. He didn't think he should touch the handle, acid didn't really dry, he found, especially Izuku's.

"Open the door, I want to talk." Shoto commanded.

"Fuck off!" Izuku hissed from the other side which just irritated Shoto.

"Izuku, come here, please??" He tried again. "I'll bust this door down!"

"G-go way I don't wanna talk to you right now!" Izuku practically screamed at him.

"What did I do wrong then?" Shoto spoke after a second of suspense.

"..y..you.." Izuku said after a moment, debating on saying something. "You said you didn't care about me.."

"And when did i say that?"

"Wh-when you said.. u-uhm.." his voice was a bit watery, it was getting harder to understand him now since the door was kinda in the way. "That you didn't love me.."

"And?" Shoto spoke almost against the door. "Why is that so important to you?"

"I-isn't it obvious!?" Izuku raised his voice again, this time sounding ready and embarrassed. "I..!"

"You what? Love Satan?" There was no answer. "Think about that for a few seconds, I'm a demon that's created all the sins in the world, all the bad shit! You fucking love someone like me? Hm?"

The door slowly opened, a dead looking Izuku being revealed, pale and glaring. "I'm leaving."

"What?"

"I said I'm fucking leaving!" Izuku screamed into his face, Shoto quickly seeing the misty acid thickening into the air. "What fucking makes you think you can tell me wHO I CAN LOVE?!"

Shoto pursed his lips and glanced away. "Calm down.."

"You- You want me to calm down?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

Izuku barked out a pissed laugh, glaring harder as it cut off. "I can tell why you're Satan, you fucking bastard."

He was slammed against the wall, Shoto grinding his teeth together at the pain of merely entering in the mist cloud. He gripped both of Izuku's wrists and held them over his head, leg pinned between his legs.

"Look at me."

Izuku did so but he didn't look at him nicely, trying to struggle as he gazed at him in disgust. He met his eyes and suddenly felt like he couldn't look away, confused before Shoto opened his mouth and-

"Sleep."