R o o m F o r T w o

"...you're not Shoto."

"Nah." He leaned down over Izuku's body. "Ya mad?"

That was hardly the case, actually he felt utterly relieved. But... "Shoto is supposed to check on me soon. You're screwed if he sees you fucking me."

This stranger's eyes were captivating and very dangerously laced with arousal. They were both bright brilliant blue.. now Izuku understood why Shoto's eyes seemed off earlier.

"Come on then... let's go find a room, lock the door and see how long hell's night really lasts."

Izuku could only breathe. He didn't know what to say, he was too busy trying to take in the features of this man.

"..name?"

"Hm?" He leaned over Izuku and brushed some hair off his sweaty brow and out of his eyes.

"Wh-what's your name?" He sat up to feel a little closer to this stranger. He made Izuku feel a little more of a person than Shoto did. Shoto disregarded him as a human with emotions during sex.

This man made him feel pleasure just for the sake of feeling something.

"What, hellhound s'nt enough for ya?" The stranger grinned. That's when Izuku realized the staples that held his scars and skin together, that grin pulled at them, Izuku... wondered if it hurt.

"Hellhound isn't a name." He ran a hand along the staples, hand traveling towards his hair. "And if you're going to try to trick me to have sex with you by pretending to be Satan," he grabbed one of his horns again and pulled on it sharply, "shouldn't I at least know the name of the man who is going to die from the devil?"

It earned a similar look from before: his eyes closed and a groan rumbled through his throat. He bit his lip and looked to Izuku again with similar half lidded eyes.

"Ya like playin dangerous?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, blowing me in my own room even though you can get caught at any moment."

Izuku liked this hellhound he realized.

"Fine, mister 'no-name mystery', bring me to this place."

"A-ah~!" His arms flew to wrap around the ravenette's shoulders, gripping him closer.

The butterfly kisses across his chest made Izuku feel like a fair maiden again, like a virgin. He supposed his body was one... despite the fact he was no stranger to sex. He almost forgot that hell reset your body every dawn.

"What a holy grail, glad I can take a sip..~"

"I'm far from holy..." Izuku grabbed those horns that seemed to make this aquatinted stranger moan every time, forcing his head to tilt upwards. Izuku pushed him back, crawling up his lap to meet his eyes.

His other hand trailed up that scared neck, watching his adams-apple bob under his fingers.

Izuku pressed their foreheads together. "...I'll show you how sinful I really am."

"'Was going to see it either way." He grinned, strong hands moving around Izuku's hips, forcing him to grind on his lap.

"You sure you wont-! Ah~... t-tell me your name?~" Izuku had to let go and grab the man's shoulders in order not to immediately go limp and let him dominate him.

But no; oh no~ Izuku loved to be able to tease back. He loved to throw his own dominance in bed. Shoto never even let him.

"What, so ya can moan it?" He licked at Izuku's cheek before pushing him back onto the bed.