N e w L i m b s , N e w P l e a s u r e s

{Hahaha fun doodle}

{Hahaha fun doodle}

.
.
.
.

Izuku pranced across the halls after a little bit, having lost the two men. He didn't really understand how he was quicker than them. Dabi seemed tired and Shoto seemed distracted, maybe that's it.

Izuku peeped into his room. He looked at the spot that-

No.

No, no no no. He wasn't going to think about that. Not those eyes.

Izuku just closed the door. Maybe he should stick with Shoto and Dabi...

His skin crawled over the fact realization that he was alone. He was alone and vulnerable. He didn't have a shirt on, he had new limbs, he felt tired and wouldn't be able to fight back against anyone...

Izuku started backtracking through the halls.

"Shotooo.." he called, "...Dabiii?.."

He felt panic grip at his chest.

The stone architecture was much more refined, pillars and archways decorating the halls along with candles and carpet.

But Izuku could only focus on the stone. That concrete room.

Being pushed to the ground.

"Sh-Shoto!!" He tore away from his thoughts, shouting a little louder now, a uncertainty in his voice. "Dabi!!"

He started walking faster, holding his own arms, jerking his head around each corner.

"Hey!! So-sorry for running off..! Where are you guys.."  his voice was strained with tension.

"Shoto!" He quickened his race into a slight run. It felt like someone was behind him. "Dabi!"

"Midoriya?"

Izuku dashed around the corner to the nearest hiding place, pounding in his skull.

'No their back, they're back for me, oh fuck, oh no, why'd I run off? Why'd I run off? Oh fuck, oh no-'

He curled into a ball behind a pillar, squeezing his eyes shut, shaking. A gentle and soft hand brushed against his non bandages arm. He helped out a scream, pressing back into the wall.

"Shoto! Dabi!" He screamed, cowering.

"Izuku!"

Distantly he heard Shoto's voice. It gave him the courage to open an eye.

Uraraka looked down at him in horrified confusion and concern. Izuku's head pounded and he just started shaking harder.

"I-I-" he choked on his own explanation, huddling into himself. Not a second later arms wrapped around him, big and firm. Izuku flinched at the touch but the duel toned hair gave him enough relief to let out a sob, clutching into the fallen Angel.