Grade A Whore

The head board banged against the wall loudly with every deep thrust, Izuku was being driven insane with every movement. Fuck this felt too good...

His tongue was out, drool pooling down his chin as his tears eyes crossed from the pleasure. The demon above him was fucking him so deeply and strongly, his mind turning to mush that knew nothing but Todoroki and the overwhelming pleasure he gave him.

"M-nahg~ M-M-Master~!! Ah~! F-Fuck~!! Ngh~ h-harder! Ah~ Ngh~!" Moans spilt from his mouth uncontrollably, bruised hips slamming back against every deep thrust. The hard head of the demon's cock slammed into his prostate every time creating mouth watering sensations.

All too good... it was all too good! He couldn't think!!

His ass got a rough spank, "That doesn't sound like you're asking, you whore~"

Izuku's body melted under the sting, "Uwah~ P-Please~!! F-f-fuck me hard~!! Please-please-please-please-please~~!!!" Begging screams easily slurred from his mouth, satisfying Todoroki.

He slammed harder, twitching cock penetrating deeper into Izuku, making it's own way we'll past his prostate.

The greenet screamed lewdly, feeling so full. He felt like he was going to break, still he kept asking, begging, for more and more.

He pulled out for a half of second getting a string of protests and whimpers before he knelt up and threw Izuku's leg over his shoulder, slamming back in from the top, using gravity to push deeper and deeper into him.

Their hips moved together harshly, Izuku's ass red with hand marks and hickies. The air was sticky with sex and sweat, labored breaths filling the room.

He felt himself cum for the fourth time, the ruthless thrusts never ending inside his velvet walls, insides being stirred and abused.

Tears flowed down his face from the over sensitivity, brain turning off at this point.

Though, it just barely registered the demon's cock twitching inside of him a bit more than normal, him getting bigger... the greenet's eyes widened with need.

"Fuh...f-fill m'up~! Ngh- Puh-p-please!! I-I-I beg yooouuuuu~!!! Hya~!" Izuku sobbed with slurred words, scratching at Todoroki's thigh for a desperate attempt to pull his barring together. He squeezed his ass tight, his little hole milking the halfie above him for all his worth.

The demon groaned, face scrunched up in pleasure. His thrusts were turning sloppy making Izuku smile in bliss, he'd be filled with cum! He wanted it- needed it-

Todoroki pulled out.

Izuku sobbed like a baby, clawing harder at his thighs. "N-no! P-p-please! N-need it! I-I need you c-cum!"

The demon grinned like exactly what he was, throwing Izuku's body down before he yanked him up by his hair. The boy mewled and winced at the same time, red and puffy eyes from crying looking into sadistic, mismatched ones.

"You swear to be my cum dump~?" He purred deeply making Izuku shiver. Todoroki couldn't resist sitting back and slamming Izuku down on his dick in a riding position, the boy's head snapping back as his hips started bouncing before he could think of it.

"Yeshh~! P-please fill me up~! I-I-I wanna t-take it all! I-I need it~! U-use me like a filthy wh-whore~!"

This demon's dick had made him cum again, body so tired, yet his job wasn't done yet. He rode desperately, feeling the cock that was penetrating him so roughly start to twitch like crazy.

Shoto grabbed his hips roughly as his knees started to go weak making it hard to bounce, slamming him down with an erotic moan. "G-gunna cum~"

He once again moaned blissfully, helping the halfie by slamming himself down one more time before hit seed shot into his boy pussy. The greenet came again, body shaking violently, staining Shoto's abs white and sticky.

"F-fuck~" the demon growled, still rolling Izuku's hips as to milk it all into his new cum dump.

The boy was moaning as he fell against the demon limply, so exhausted he couldn't even move his body. He twitched and mewled, moaning louder as Todoroki slid his soft cock out of him.

Izuku was out like a light the moment they disconnected, body still twitching and jolting from the aftershocks in his sleep.

Satan chuckled with a sadistic grin. "It's like a grade A whore~ actually useful unlike the others.. I think I'll keep it~"

It. He was calling Izuku an it. After all, he didn't really think of him as anything else right now.

"You really are my new play thing, Huh~?"