C h e e k y B a s t a r d

{#1 in sins

{#1 in sins. I agree, this book is dripping in sin}

Dabi knocked twice on the door before letting himself in, going over and set a tray of food onto the bed. Sandwiches, soups, waters, fruit, vegetables, and other little things scattered the tray.

He sat down on the bed and pulled Izuku into his lap without another word.

Momo seemed to find it funny, raising a brow at Izuku as he went stiff.

"...don't try anything Dabi. I'll be grumpy." The greenette sheepishly warned before turning to the food. "And thank you!"

The two dug in, between Momo's starvation and Izuku's need for more energy, they finished off everything that had been brought. Izuku also fed Dabi some snacks as he cuddled him.

"This is... nice." Momo breathed the word out as if it was foreign to her. "I don't think I've ever been this relaxed before."

"Are you tired?" Izuku hummed, trying to hide his own fatigue.

"Kind of."

"Then take a nap. It's almost midnight anyway."

"...thank you so much, for everything Midoriya."

"Call me Izuku." The greenette smiled, patting Dabi's arms to let him go. He hopped out of bed followed by his guard. "Tomorrow, everything is going to stay peaceful, permanently. I promise you."

She relaxed into the bed, Dabi taking the food tray along with them as they left the room.

Immediately he was placing gentle kisses on Izuku's horns making him squirm. "H-hey they're sensitive!"

Dabi set the tray down against the wall and picked Izuku up, leading him towards Shoto's office.

"I know, that's why I'm kissin' 'em." He teased against his ear. "Now I get to pull yer horns in bed. Time for ya to see how it feels~"

Izuku felt heat rise to his face, recalling that look Dabi gave him every time he'd tug on his horns. That look paired with a godly groan. It made Izuku shift in Dabi's hold, rubbing his thighs together to try and calm down his rising needs.

"Don' tell me kissin yer horns turned you on, little Zuku~" they stopped just before the office, Dabi pressing him against the door lightly.

"..n-no." Huffing, Izuku turned the handle since he was close enough the the doors pushed open. "We're here Sho~"

Shoto was asleep on the desk.

They immediately shared a worried look to each other. Dabi had never seen Shoto even fucking sleep much less fall asleep during paper work, and Izuku didn't even know this. He was just worried.

He wiggles his way out of Dabi's hold and skittered over to Shoto's side, gently nudging his side. The fallen angel's head shifted as he groaned, lifting to peek at Izuku.